Sausage Party (2016)

Fedor

<Banned>
2.00 star(s) Rating: 2.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Sausage Party

Tagline: Always use condiments

Genre: Adventure, Animation, Comedy, Fantasy

Director: Conrad Vernon, Greg Tiernan

Cast: Seth Rogen, Kristen Wiig, Jonah Hill, Bill Hader, Michael Cera, James Franco, Danny McBride, Craig Robinson, Paul Rudd, Nick Kroll, David Krumholtz, Edward Norton, Salma Hayek, Anders Holm, Scott Underwood, Sugar Lyn Beard, Conrad Vernon, Ian James Corlett, Michael Daingerfield, Jason Simpson, Vincent Tong, Karen E. Wright, Lauren Miller, Sam Vincent, Greg Tiernan, Brian Dobson, Harland Williams, Alistair Abell, Iris Apatow, Michael Dobson, Ian Hanlin, Maryke Hendrikse, Nicole Oliver, Kelly Sheridan

Release: 2016-07-11

Runtime: 89

Plot: Sausage Party, the first R-rated CG animated movie, is about one sausage leading a group of supermarket products on a quest to discover the truth about their existence and what really happens when they become chosen to leave the grocery store.

Fedor

<Banned>
w90cORtNWQAd2k93aFlIBbpQYTC.jpg

Title: Sausage Party

Tagline: Always use condiments

Genre: Adventure, Animation, Comedy, Fantasy

Director: Conrad Vernon, Greg Tiernan

Cast: Seth Rogen, Kristen Wiig, Jonah Hill, Bill Hader, Michael Cera, James Franco, Danny McBride, Craig Robinson, Paul Rudd, Nick Kroll, David Krumholtz, Edward Norton, Salma Hayek, Anders Holm, Scott Underwood, Sugar Lyn Beard, Conrad Vernon, Ian James Corlett, Michael Daingerfield, Jason Simpson, Vincent Tong, Karen E. Wright, Lauren Miller, Sam Vincent, Greg Tiernan, Brian Dobson, Harland Williams, Alistair Abell, Iris Apatow, Michael Dobson, Ian Hanlin, Maryke Hendrikse, Nicole Oliver, Kelly Sheridan

Release: 2016-07-11

Runtime: 89

Plot: Sausage Party, the first R-rated CG animated movie, is about one sausage leading a group of supermarket products on a quest to discover the truth about their existence and what really happens when they become chosen to leave the grocery store.

Fedor

<Banned>
early reviews

Review: This Edible Sex Comedy is a Wiener | Variety

: SXSW Review - Hollywood Reporter

Sausage Party: First Reviews of Seth Rogens Animated Film | Collider

SXSW 16: Vinyard starts as an OUTCAST, talks with a PREACHER, and ends up at a SAUSAGE PARTY!

from 2014:

?Sausage Party appalled him [Sacha Baron Cohen] in some ways. We brought him to a screening where we watched the hand drawn version of the movie and he could not believe it ? ?that is the single craziest fucking thing I?ve seen in my whole life? He said, ?Just know you?ve gotten successful enough to make the craziest thing I?ve ever seen in my life.'?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Not gonna lie, I laughed my ass off when that potato thought it was going to the promised land. This humor seems to be right on my level (and by that I mean low). Will definitely watch at home.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yup, laughed. People need to realize that some times its OK to laugh at stupid shit and have a little fun. This society takes everything too seriously.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Reminds me way too much of those short commercials before movies in the theater.

The Irish potato was funny though.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Won't see it in the theaters but that trailer was hilarious.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
That can of chicken soup trying to scoop the noodles back in the can was awesome. lol.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
This looks funnier, more well acted and all around better than the new Ghostbusters movie

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Everyone says they aren't a fan of his movies myself included but this looks pretty good. And honestly The Interview was pretty good. Mainly because it was free. If his movie tickets came with a joint they'd probably be much better.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Won't see it in the theaters but that trailer was hilarious.
I take it back, probably go see this opening weekend, best way to watch this is with as many people in the theater as possible and been a while since I've seen a funny movie like that. Maybe the Nutty Professor.

Haven't watched a trailer this many times that wasn't comic-related in a while, lol.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
This is going to be one of those movies you see multiple times to catch little visual gags you didn't notice the first time around.

Is that dude that kisses the hot dog at the end a Twinkie? lol

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database