Scarlett Johansson Named ?Sexiest Woman Alive? for the second time!

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Do we need to introduce Jennifer Lawrence and Amber Heard into this debate?
Amber Heard is incredible....just pure sexy and class. I honestly prefer her over Scarlett. I don't know about Jennifer Lawrence, because her body is very nicely shaped and well portioned (tall, superb edge, enough fat to distinguish her from incredibly skinny counterparts) but her face is not.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Not close (actually kinda close, ScarJo and Beckinsale are also both fantastically hot, but lets pretend it's not close.)
Olivia-Wilde.jpg

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
If we're talkin' TRON Olivia Wilde, I'm on board. That haircut puts her over the top of many other contenders.

Hamsteroceros_sl

shitlord
34 posts here. FUCK YOU faggot. Scarlett greater than negs. Neg this fucker to hell!

Above average actress... which is prolly Machete.... Machete. lol Great movie but nothing that needed great acting for.
LOL. 1) Learn how to fucking read - I said BELOW, not above, fucktard. 2) Quantity of posts means little when quality of greater post count is so full of fail. Good effort, though.

Clearly, you are a Scarlett Johansson disciple. Good for you. You obviously aren't alone. I was as diplomatic as humanly possible and you still shit your pants. I hope you had some fresh ones to change into.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If we're going to list random hot chicks that aren't close to as physically attractive in general as Scarlet Johansson, including shit like natalie portman (love her as an actress but fucking seriously?) and kiera knightly... then here we go:

I like mine dyed red, starving, and very possibly underage.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
It's interesting that the "sexiest woman" always has a movie coming out within like a month of these announcements. i.e. it's a bullshit award.

Scarlett is hot, but not sexiest alive hot.

Alba's ass > everyone else mentioned in thread so far.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Olivia Wilde and Gemma Arterton. I would certainly pay to see them get together. I would remove my left nut if I was in between them when they did.