Scarlett Johansson Named ?Sexiest Woman Alive? for the second time!

Silence_sl

shitlord
Little RW hawtness

ibeXSzTLNV4wc8.jpg

Desmas_sl

shitlord
not sure which one is hotter... brunette blonde or redhead.... AHH fuck it, will fap to all

sorry homos, she doesn't have a dick.
(sorry Trollface, she's over 18)
rrr_img_46031.jpg

rrr_img_46032.jpg

rrr_img_46033.jpg

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Michelle Trachtenberg is not hot. She might be "sexy high school girl" like Hayden Panettiere but nowhere near the echelon of classy, sexy woman.

Speaking of which, Scarlett is nowhere close either.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
That's not Michelle Trachtenburg, that's the chick from GoT.

Nobody mentioned is worse than Imogen Poots though. I googled her, was that a joke?

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
That's not Michelle Trachtenburg, that's the chick from GoT.

Nobody mentioned is worse than Imogen Poots though. I googled her, was that a joke?
I was talking about Iannis's reference, but yes, Natalie Dormer is a fascinating specimen. More you look at her, more you appreciate her fine lines of chin.

Snake32_sl

shitlord
What does it matter when the lights are out? They all have Lips, Boobs, Kitty, etc.

We all have our likes and dislikes with others and what is sexy or not.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What does it matter when the lights are out? They all have Lips, Boobs, Kitty, etc.

We all have our likes and dislikes with others and what is sexy or not.
Every time you bang some fat and/or ugly chick that the rest of us would eagerly avoid, you just keep telling yourself this while the rest of us appreciate your sacrifice.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Rachel Weisz and Kate Beckinsale get massive bonus points for being over 40.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Monica Bellucci is next level. You can't use her in this debate. She's so obviously superior to the women referenced here, that it's pointless to cite her. Same for Audrey Hepburn.