Science!! Fucking magnets, how do they work?

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Lol, at this point is there a single person left who takes anything Furry says seriously? Dude doesn't even think greenhouse gases are a real thing.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Don't worry, Breitbart.com is on the case!

http://www.donotlink.com/framed?644596
Call me when a climate belieber model prediction actually happens or when beliebers stop trying to use character assassination of skeptics to make their case instead of, you know, science.

Dude doesn't even think greenhouse gases are a real thing.
You talking about Carbon Dioxide? The thing that those funny greenish things we call plants need to survive?

That beliebers like you and the EPA think are poisons?

EPA Declares Greenhouse Gases Hazardous to People's Health and Environment - ABC News

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Call me when a climate belieber model prediction actually happens or when beliebers stop trying to use character assassination of skeptics to make their case instead of, you know, science.

You talking about Carbon Dioxide? The thing that those funny greenish things we call plants need to survive?

That beliebers like you and the EPA think are poisons?

EPA Declares Greenhouse Gases Hazardous to People's Health and Environment - ABC News
What are you talking about? This is a convo that's been ongoing for awhile. It has nothing to do with whether or not man made climate change is a thing, or whether CO2 is hazardous to people's health. It's just about whether or not our atmosphere is indeed heated by, you know, gases. It's literally the simplest science there is. Go make a greenhouse filled with Earth atmosphere and make one with a vacuum and see which heats up. *Newsflash* - the one that actually contains air is going to heat up a helluva lot more than the one without air. Have you idiots on the right sunk so far as to deny even that simple fact?

You should try to keep up with the conversation before making yourself look even more foolish than you already are.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Lol, at this point is there a single person left who takes anything Furry says seriously? Dude doesn't even think greenhouse gases are a real thing.
I remembered the number 25 off the top of my head. I thought I remembered that cause it was 25m/s2, but its roughly 25 times the gravity. Since the exact amount was inconsequential to my argument I didn't bother refreshing my memory with google, despite the fact the number felt low on first consideration.

Unlike some in this thread I have zero issue admitting when I'm wrong. I'm not infallible, and far from it. I'm just as human as all these scientists, and I'm just as prone to mistakes as they are. That's why I don't take theories that are unproven seriously. That's the reason I question almost everything that is held up by the fallibility of man. And that's especially why I take theories that can NEVER be proven by design (god, quantum entanglement, ect) as a waste of my time.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Unlike some in this thread I have zero issue admitting when I'm wrong. I'm not infallible, and far from it. I'm just as human as all these scientists, and I'm just as prone to mistakes as they are. That's why I don't take theories that are unproven seriously. That's the reason I question almost everything that is held up by the fallibility of man. And that's especially why I take theories that can NEVER be proven by design (god,quantum entanglement, ect) as a waste of my time.
Now I see you're just trolling.

Good work, sir.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
The sad part is I'm not trolling. Do your research and come back. QE by design is an unprovable thought experiment. The fact that people accept it as real when it was designed to be fundamentally impossible to prove, and is currently unproven, is something I find comical.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Furry, why is qe unprovable? If qe works can't they use it to communicate over long distances without an electrical connection?

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Looking at the wiki page about this QE thing, there are plenty of negative numbers in the equations. Furry doesnt believe in those.

iannis

Musty Nester
Furry, why is qe unprovable? If qe works can't they use it to communicate over long distances without an electrical connection?
No, because the entangled state does not break causality. For whatever reason, and there are apparently 2-3 theories about why it doesn't.

But if you measure the one of the pair, call it A, you know what B must be. But B does not know what yours is until theirs is also measured. So it's actually sort of useless in that regard. It's not entirely communication. And I think measuring breaks the entanglement to boot so it's not like you can switch them back and forth for faster-than-electricity communication. You could create another pair I guess, A2 and B2, but then you'd just have to send B2 back to A1. And if you're gonna do that you might as well write a letter. And you still won't know what A2 is until you measure it, and that'll fuck it up.

I'm sure there's a zillion neat ways to exploit that feature of particles, but communication is probably not one of them.

Pants_sl

shitlord
Getting to that inevitable point in an argument with a retard in which it starts becoming unclear who is being a bigger moron, the retard or the people arguing with said retard.

For example, we all know that lumie is automatically smarter than anyone who argues with him because if nothing else, lumie is at least arguing with a somewhat approaching-normal kind of person, but that person is arguing with lumie.

I'm speaking of furry here, of course. Tad is already past that point