Screamfeeder Infraction Appeal

Commute Screamfeeder's sentence to 24 hours?

• Yes

Votes: 32 68.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 31.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I am kinda bummed, I waited for the chute to open and the bull to come out ...... the ride was so fucking short before the rodeo clowns came out. I feel fucking gipped. There were Tyson fights that lasted longer.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
No I am actually kind of triggered. I went from wanting to actually help you and thinking that the mods were wrong to thinking they were 100% correct and you enjoy being a smarmy piece of shit and deserve the ban.
If being a smarmy piece of shit was ban worthy then this place would be pretty empty. It's OK man. Let it out.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I just finished a 6 hour drive. WTF is going on here?
fallingdown3.jpg

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Trying to read this frankenstein shit of a thread, or ten threads in one makes no fucking sense. It's like an aspie riddled lemur with downs painting the sistine chapel in crayon.

Let me get this straight. Scream was shawed, let out early then chimped the fuck out.

How very unexpected.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Trying to read this frankenstein shit of a thread, or ten threads in one makes no fucking sense. It's like an aspie riddled lemur with downs painting the sistine chapel in crayon.

Let me get this straight. Scream was shawed, let out early then chimped the fuck out.

How very unexpected.

That sums it up about as succinctly as possible.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Nobody is defending @Cad in this from what I can tell. I haven't seen one person who agreed with the ban, but to get out of it and immediately try and stir up shit. Come the fuck on.

I agreed with it and Bottomfeeders reaction did not shock me one bit. He was already melting down before the first hit upside the head with the ban stick. Congrats I guess on making a dumb animal go apeshit? If that was the goal, bravo I suppose?

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Lendarios's use of beeen (being) and other trollisms, intentional or not, trigger me to no end.

That said, the Mexican has earned his hyperinflated nets through dank postage and legal counsel. As a public defender he should learn that cutting one's teeth often means serving degenerates and alcoholics such as Screamfeeder. How much do you charge per hour, Cad? You overpaid incompetent shylock.

February draws near. We have seen how absolute power corrupts absolutely. Remember it, foh brethren, remember each and every time Cad slings his micropenis from now until the end.

There is one man you have known, dare I say loved, for many years. You know his name. You know his hustle, his loyalty, and his respect. Do Right And Impeach NEGROCAD

#DRAINtheswamp

Kegkilla for Amod 2017.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Wait, he was for real?

I told him to take his victory lap and enjoy it, to just chill for a little while and he said "I'm literally shaking".

I thought he was kidding. I really thought he was kidding.

Dude, Scream. Go take a walk. A long walk that makes you sweat. There is no way that posting on this board should get to you like that.

Sweat it out, brother. We'll be here when you get back.

li-bath-salts2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.