Screamfeeder Infraction Appeal

Commute Screamfeeder's sentence to 24 hours?

• Yes

Votes: 32 68.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 31.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
So rewarding Tuco coming to the realization that he is a terrible poster and only was ever "popular" because he bullied other moderators once the original FoH was abandoned and rerolled was established.
I've literally never thought about my popularity, so you're treading in new ground here and are the expert.

I'd say my popularity on this forum peaked when I ran a set of return to EQ events in old world zones that happened before emulators were popular. I don't even know when it was, maybe 2007?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I vaguely remember you from ReRolled. You played Guild Wars, right?

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I've literally never thought about my popularity, so you're treading in new ground here and are the expert.

I'd say my popularity on this forum peaked when I ran a set of return to EQ events in old world zones that happened before emulators were popular. I don't even know when it was, maybe 2007?
You were never champion of the people, not once in 10 years. You only cared about your standing in an autistic, tranny loving filled community.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Tuco Tuco You were the Defy of Foh.

PS Defy was a monk that ran NightRaid on Drinal.

He ran open nightly raids on PoP content every night at midnight. It was so much cluster fuck that it was awesome. You trully dont know what clusterfuck is until you do an open PoT RZ raid, and everyone is screaming: "HE PORTED... GET TO THE PIT... GET TO THE PIT!!".
And half of your open raid dies because they forgot to levy down to the pit.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
That was always my goal on every forum. Glad it looks like we have come close to doing it.

kegkilla kegkilla and @Mario Speedwagon my memory could be wrong, what does the post outlining it say?
I can't find the original post but I recall us wanting to do 6 month terms / 2 elections per year. I think we're all just idiots and didn't realize that 6 months from the start of September is the end of February.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I bit it the first RZ I did because I didn't think to levy. I don't even know what I was thinking when I jumped.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I can't find the original post but I recall us wanting to do 6 month terms / 2 elections per year. I think we're all just idiots and didn't realize that 6 months from the start of September is the end of February.
I remember it being 6 months. If it's not it should be. I have a staunch record of never changing the rules on the fly by I'd make an exception here.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Hodj was a great moderator when he wasn't abusing his powers.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Read the thread you two mongoloids why are you debating this? It's already firmly outlined for your reading pleasure.

• 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
After the 2016 POTUS election I'm really jonesing for some electoral action.

• 1Solidarity

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
The kind of funny thing is the extremely mild power-dick-waving hodj did doesn't at all compare to the kind of things Cad or Khalid have said in their moderation time.

• 1Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Read the thread you two mongoloids why are you debating this? It's already firmly outlined for your reading pleasure.
Because the way it's outlined gives us two different length term periods, one 7 months and one 5 months, which seems.... dumb.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Remember when I became a moderator and cad got all butthurt because he thought I wouldn't be a good moderator and then Cad became the worst mod we have here after Tuco?

Hilarious tbh

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The kind of funny thing is the extremely mild power-dick-waving hodj did doesn't at all compare to the kind of things Cad or Khalid have said in their moderation time.

Literally the only time I did anything wrong was when I threatened to Shaw siddar and furry.

And I even apologized for that.

I was best mod.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Term limit here, six months.

Voting period, six months.

Not sure what I am missing here. Are you referencing my post earlier where I said that I misremembered?
so the current term started at the beginning of September. 9/1/2016 through 2/28/2017 is a total of 6 months. if we followed the rules as they're written currently it would be terms of 9/1/2016 through 3/30/17 and 4/1/2017 through 8/30/2017 which would be 7 and 5 month terms, respectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.