Screamfeeder Infraction Appeal

Commute Screamfeeder's sentence to 24 hours?

• Yes

Votes: 32 68.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 31.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
What are those gold rings supposed to be?
Sonic the Hedgehog.
sonicrings.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'd like to run for Amod one day but quite frankly the community at large deserves all of this

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So rewarding Tuco coming to the realization that he is a terrible poster and only was ever "popular" because he bullied other moderators once the original FoH was abandoned and rerolled was established.

I never felt bullied as a moderator by Tuco on rerolled.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
All I am saying is that club Artemis in Berlin is a fun way to spend an evening. I have heard there are some amazing places in Frankfurt but have never been. Maybe one the boards German locals can give us the insider l337 beta infos.

• 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Screamfeeder is on a lot of people's ignore lists. He is more of an attention whore than Mist. As I see it, there are three zones with different levels of accepted shit posting in this forum. Screenshots and most of the gaming forums are maximum tolerable shitposting, Grownup Forums is minimum shitposting allowed, and General is the middle ground where real debate is supposed to happen. His drunken rampage might have been fine in Screenshots, but the General Forums are not there so some low rent Mist clone with self esteem issues can attention whore all night. He isn't even any good as a troll. Let him rot in the fucking can for a while until people learn to use the god damn ignore feature.

• 2Salty
Reactions: 1 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Screamfeeder is on a lot of people's ignore lists. He is more of an attention whore than Mist. As I see it, there are three zones with different levels of accepted shit posting in this forum. Screenshots and most of the gaming forums are maximum tolerable shitposting, Grownup Forums is minimum shitposting allowed, and General is the middle ground where real debate is supposed to happen. His drunken rampage might have been fine in Screenshots, but the General Forums are not there so some low rent Mist clone with self esteem issues can attention whore all night. He isn't even any good as a troll. Let him rot in the fucking can for a while until people learn to use the god damn ignore feature.
Except on pussy fags use ignore instead of being an adult and scrolling past him

• 1Solidarity

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Phazael Phazael " Let him rot in the fucking can for a while until people learn to use the god damn ignore feature"
Does not compute.
This statement make no sense.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Plus how is putting him in the shaw going to teach people to use the ignore button. Your logic is flawed. Of course if I was a mod I would of either change everyone's status to ignore screamfeeder or I would have shadowbanned him so he would wonder why nobody is replying to him. Seriously how are we suppose to respect the mods around here when they can't even abuse their power correctly. Fucking no imagination.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I would agree if there was some sort of substantive discussion going on in the Politics thread at the time this went down. In actuality though, there were shitposts and memes flowing in from all different directions. It was 1am and we were rolling off the back of a news day where the big story was Donald Trump hiring hookers to piss on a bed where Obama slept. The overall mood of the thread was jovial, however, or at least it was until Cad lurched into the thread out of nowhere and started barking out threats like some sort of drunk step dad who just got denied making a pass at his daughter (which very likely could have happened as well).

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The point is he rants and even those of us with him on ignore get fucked over because other dipshits engage the retard and he gets to rub one out over being the center of attention (and dragging the whole thread down with him). Moonbat does the same shit. There is a reason clumsy attention whore threads get rickshawed instantly around here. Its a conversational dead end.

• 1Salty

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I do find it ironic that Keg in his long and storied career never bitched about any of the spankings and time outs he was given beyond a 'pussy' retort. Yet he leads the Free Mumia Abu Jamal movement anytime one pops up. I know its all just pot stirring shenanigans, but I think they real PUSSY is the faggot who can't take a couple weeks in the shaw, whether rightfully or wrongfully sentenced.

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.