Screamfeeder Infraction Appeal

Commute Screamfeeder's sentence to 24 hours?

• Yes

Votes: 32 68.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 31.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Voted yes. Will personally enact the results of the poll.

Election season is coming up again, so I guess I have to get off my ass and be a man of the people to win re-election.

May I point out Rule 13 which states that you need at least 200 yes votes in a poll to overturn a mod decision.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
May I point out Rule 13 which states that you need at least 200 yes votes in a poll to overturn a mod decision.
Sure.

From that thread:
THESE ARE A GUIDELINE BECAUSE IT IS EASIER TO ENFORCE A RULE THAN TO MAKE ONE UP.

I will enforce the will of the people. Every time and in every hypothetical poll result that anyone can come up with.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Sure.

From that thread:
THESE ARE A GUIDELINE BECAUSE IT IS EASIER TO ENFORCE A RULE THAN TO MAKE ONE UP.

I will enforce the will of the people. Every time and in every hypothetical poll result that anyone can come up with.

Now read the first four words in that thread.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
The only thing those two are fighting are their homosexual urges.

And losing badly.

best-photoshops--memes-of-ronda-rousey-getting-knocked-out_1.jpg

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
why have you decided not to run?
Mostly because I have done a shitty job in the last 4 months.

Also because I planned on only running one term to ensure a good precedent was set. My participation turned out to be wholly unnecessary because the other mods are good.

And finally because I don't really want to do it and feel zero responsibility to do so because we have a system that makes bad moderation really hard to accomplish, so I have no fear of the next group of mods wrecking the place.

At a deeper level, I enjoyed moderating for 10 years because I was the champion of the people against the tyranny of the administration while still maintaining order within the craziness that is this community. Now that the forum is pretty much run by the people in a very democratic way, my style and interest in moderation is wholly without purpose.

But it's mostly because I've been a shitty moderator for the last few months.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Said differently, I enjoyed moderating for 10 years because I was the underling of a corrupt administration while censoring the community. Now that the forum is no longer under the control of Dreagan and myself and pretty much run by the people in a very democratic way, I no longer am able to bully and wield my power as I want.
FTFY

• 1Solidarity

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, everyone knows it started with MoreNetz!!!

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Zyzzy thinks this community started with rerolled.org
So rewarding Tuco coming to the realization that he is a terrible poster and only was ever "popular" because he bullied other moderators once the original FoH was abandoned and rerolled was established.

• 1Solidarity

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
So rewarding Tuco coming to the realization that he is a terrible poster and only was ever "popular" because he bullied other moderators once the original FoH was abandoned and rerolled was established.

Abandoned sounds harsh, we were pretty much kicked out. And then the site was deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.