Screamfeeder's Joint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Probably because you're shawed
Oh well.

Is it the black dudes torturing that one kid for Trump shit because he is white? Or some other clip? Either way, sucks man. Too bad I was shawed for saying it was bad that khorum thinks two forum members need bullets to the head for disagreeing with Trump or I would make a more serious reply about it in the FAKE politics thread that was stolen from me by the same mods currently doing everything in their power to suck the dick of members that say people should be shot in the head for political disagreements.

Remind me when the Nazi Mods let me out for play time and I'll try and comment on it before I get shawed again for something like saying Thanks Obama for making black unemployment so low.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Oh well.

Is it the black dudes torturing that one kid for Trump shit because he is white? Or some other clip? Either way, sucks man. Too bad I was shawed for saying it was bad that khorum thinks two forum members need bullets to the head for disagreeing with Trump or I would make a more serious reply about it in the FAKE politics thread that was stolen from me by the same mods currently doing everything in their power to suck the dick of members that say people should be shot in the head for political disagreements.

Remind me when the Nazi Mods let me out for play time and I'll try and comment on it before I get shawed again for something like saying Thanks Obama for making black unemployment so low.
it's some crazy lady throwing 2 litre bottles of mountain dew at some dude driving a jeep with a trump flag.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
it's some crazy lady throwing 2 litre bottles of mountain dew at some dude driving a jeep with a trump flag.
That's nuts!

Well I can't find ANYTHING close to that. All I could quickly find is the most recent one about a Red-Hatter, MAGA tard using bear spray on a crowd. Now, I get why they are totally not the same.

Red-Hatters are obviously fat diabetics and thus, Mountain Dew is INCREDIBLY deadly to them.

Libcucks however are fit, healthy and spend a lot of times out doors and are thus pretty much immune to bear spray.

So I wish I could find you something even close to that MURDEROUS MOUNTAIN DEW rampage, but all I got is a Red-Hatter bear spraying a crowd.

• 2Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Oh, forgot the link.

Here you go Tuco.

Again I know how deadly Mountain Dew is to you guys what with your weight issues and all (hopefully it wasn't CODE RED...), so my sympathies are with that poor man.

The libcucks were totally fine with the bear spray btw. We drink that stuff like you guys totally should NOT drink Mountain Dew.

• 2Worf
  • 1Salty

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
That's nuts!

Well I can't find ANYTHING close to that. All I could quickly find is the most recent one about a Red-Hatter, MAGA tard using bear spray on a crowd. Now, I get why they are totally not the same.
post the vid.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
watched the vid, I wish there was a longer version that didn't have some soybeast talking over it, but I'll say we're even tonight. Mine has more crazy but yours has more menace.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
watched the vid, I wish there was a longer version that didn't have some soybeast talking over it, but I'll say we're even tonight. Mine has more crazy but yours has more menace.
Oh we are totally NOT even.

You showed us a lady throwing MOUNTAIN DEW BOTTLES AT A CAR!!!! That shit is basically terrorism Tuco.

All I did was show a patriot defending his life from MuslimTransLibCucks using bear spray (we all know those guys use it as lube...California is weird).

Any follow up reports on if your dude was ok from the Mountain Dew Bottles being thrown at his car?

• 2Worf
  • 1Salty

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Let me put it this way Tuco, if I forced you to drink like half a bottle of Mountain Dew, you would obviously immediately die.

However I can freebase pure bear spray while you poor actual mace into my eyes and up my ass and I will call it a fetish.

Your guy is SUPER lucky none of that MOUNTAIN DEW landed in his mouth. What a brave patriot.

• 1Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Political question here in the actual politics thread.

I would like a Trump supporter to name the policy or series of polices that Donald Trump put in place in 2011 that began the lowering of black unemployment. It's a pretty simple question. Black unemployment is at it's lowest. That is undeniable. That trend began in 2011 after seeing the highest rates of unemployment in decades thanks to W. Bush. So exactly what policy was it that Trump enacted in 2011 that enabled him to begin the consistent downward trend of lowering Black Unemployment.

• 1Salty
  • 1Potato

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Khorum - These dudes should suck Trump dick or get shot in the head.

Scream - Yo thats fucked up

Retard Brigade - No YOU'RE fucked up!

Scream - wtf no

LLR - GET OUT OF HERE SCREAM! HOW DARE YOU! SHAWED!

*hours later*

LLR - Yo Khorum...uhh maybe don't talk about killing people anymore. Obviously you got zero infractions at all because I don't want to limit our cuddle time, but chill. I got rid of the bad man for you. Did you see the last 500 zapatta tweets? Such good posting!

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Lightning Lord Rule said:
Due to some glitch, Screamfeeder was able to post somewhere outside of the shaw. That should be fixed now. Moving this thread to comments suggestions where it belongs.

Making a thread outside of the shaw or comments/suggestions also violates the procedure for protesting moderator action.
Yes we saw your reports, you don't need a thread on top of it you twat.

You gave me literally no other option you double twat. Don't get pissy with me that you and your mods are JV rejects that fumblefuck your way through not being worthless pieces of shit.

For the record, had you left the name of this thread alone, I would have kept it to straight politics, but now...well...it's my joint yo. You said so.

So stop being such worthless mods all the time. Remember that time you gave me three infractions for saying "Yo saying forum members should be dead is bad" and then you get 0 infractions to the guy who said they should be dead and then said "we totally warned that dude". Yeah that was awesome, twat. Thanks for clearing this up for though, twat. I appreciate it, twat. You're doing a good job of fixing your own fuckups, twat.

• 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Maybe one day we'll have a site owner that doesn't let malware run rampant, doesn't sell us out, isn't bipolar, and isn't deeply partisan in the politics thread.

Maybe...

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
How've you been Screamfeeder? Life treating you okay?
100%

Started a new business with a buddy. Lots of smaller projects in the works. Did some work with AFI that was so-so but met some great people from other countries. Took a boat trip up the coast and a few trips abroad. Been a great year! In the process of quitting smoking which makes quitting drinking feel like pre-school. Enjoying the shit tier Nazi mods doing their same shit tier Nazi mod stuff.

You?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Maybe one day we'll have a site owner that doesn't let malware run rampant, doesn't sell us out, isn't bipolar, and isn't deeply partisan in the politics thread.

Maybe...
I don't mind the partisan stuff, it's when they are just so obviously blatent about the favoritism and "Rules for Thee but Not for Me!" mentality and then act super smug that irks me. LLR would literally get on all fours and let Top Poster #1 and Top Poster #2 from the political thread run an Eiffel Tower on him if they asked nicely enough. He would be especially giddy if fanaskin could watch and quietly murmer one liners while zapatta made 500 tweet posts about it.

Meanwhile I get shawed for saying a dude saying other posts should be shot in the head. I didn't say he should be silenced, shawed or banned.

Am I complaining? Oh sure. But I'm also not wrong.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Status
Not open for further replies.