Screamfeeder's Joint

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
100%

Started a new business with a buddy. Lots of smaller projects in the works. Did some work with AFI that was so-so but met some great people from other countries. Took a boat trip up the coast and a few trips abroad. Been a great year! In the process of quitting smoking which makes quitting drinking feel like pre-school. Enjoying the shit tier Nazi mods doing their same shit tier Nazi mod stuff.

You?
Putting aside our differences for a minute. What do you actually do? Videographer? Production? Or am I making completely wrong assumption because you live in LA?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
100%

Started a new business with a buddy. Lots of smaller projects in the works. Did some work with AFI that was so-so but met some great people from other countries. Took a boat trip up the coast and a few trips abroad. Been a great year! In the process of quitting smoking which makes quitting drinking feel like pre-school. Enjoying the shit tier Nazi mods doing their same shit tier Nazi mod stuff.

You?

American Film Institute, not A Fire Inside, yeah?

I'm alright, looks like my cancer might be gone (tho after my scans looking clear a few times before we're being cautious), so yeah life is looking alright :) just kind of getting back in shape so I can get back to work / school

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Hey do you think LLR could really be a_skeleton_03? Do you have the know how to do stylometric analysis to figure it out?

• 1Worf

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
American Film Institute, not A Fire Inside, yeah?

I'm alright, looks like my cancer might be gone (tho after my scans looking clear a few times before we're being cautious), so yeah life is looking alright just kind of getting back in shape so I can get back to work / school
Fuck cancer!

Good to hear homie

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Maybe one day we'll have a site owner that doesn't let malware run rampant, doesn't sell us out, isn't bipolar, and isn't deeply partisan in the politics thread.

Maybe...
It's not a problem with the people, but the position. Being an admin, mod or site owner alters your actual DNA to becoming a massive faggot. I'm still in intensive gene-therapy to treat my short stints as a ReRolled mod. Every once in a while, I still wake up screaming...deleting a post feels like the only way to calm me down.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
Oh look, the chickenshit, censor happy, murder apologist changed the name of the thread because it might make some of the dumber members of his Biscut Crew confused!

Let me go put on my Not Surprised Hat!
Murder Apologist?!?

• 1Picard

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Hey do you think LLR could really be a_skeleton_03? Do you have the know how to do stylometric analysis to figure it out?
A single user controlling all of the most provocative accounts on a provacative board in order to pull the strings of hundreds around him purely for some kind of sick pleasure?

Naw.

• 2Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 3 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Putting aside our differences for a minute. What do you actually do? Videographer? Production? Or am I making completely wrong assumption because you live in LA?
Creative Producer for television.

• 1Salty

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
A single user controlling all of the most provocative accounts on a provacative board in order to pull the strings of hundreds around him purely for some kind of sick pleasure?

Naw.

"All"? I'm talking about two, and the first one mostly disappeared when the second one showed up, aside from a transitional period ;)

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Yo hodj hodj

Sorry to page you in here but I want to keep my own stuff out of your thread.

You posted in my Ban appeal Thread that...and I quote manually (since I don't have the ability to direct link quotes thanks to LLR and some guy named Denariameran or something are chickenshit, Nazi FuckBois)...

Hodj said:
"Go die in a fire"
"I'm going to burn you to death in a fire"

Very different and yes that is in legal nuance.

I would agree with you.

But isn't exactly the same as what was actually said. Let me repost the multiple posts in question...

khorum said:
Good.

Take a good look around, man. Honest question. Is there ANY fixing cunts like Teekey and Brando without a bullet to the head?

There is no fixing intersectionality without excising the cancer.
This is khorum asking "Can we fix this without killing people like this?" and then he answers his own question by saying "There is no fixing it without excising the cancer." [meaning a bullet to the head as he stated literally one line above the last one].

I responded to khorum with...

Screamfeeder said:
Khorum saying he thinks two members of this forum should be shot to death

To which Khorums response was...

khorum said:
Three now.

I then responded yet again with...

Screamfeeder said:
I'm so sorry I drove you to this. I'll reflect on how me saying it's bad to advocate for murder made you add a name to your murder list. Clearly the intolerant left have a lot to learn from the obviously not homicidal insanity that is the The Benevolant Republican Party.

To which khorum responded with...

khorum said:
Don't be sorry. Be dead.

You have a single instance of khorum saying two members of the forum can only be fixed by being shot in the head. He then adds my name to that list and closes out with "Be Dead" The "Be Dead" is the only instance that comes close to your "Die in a Fire" comparison, but when taken in context with his previous posts, it's hard to make that argument. This wasn't a "Go Die in a Fire" situation. It was a "The Only way to Fix this is Bullets to these two peoples head" and then two more instances of him doubling down on it toward myself.

This was a call to political violence and is being brushed aside as "edgelords being edgelords" and is frankly disturbing that both the Owner, Moderators and numerous posters here simply allowed it to happen with ZERO repercussions other than a "stop it bro" while the person who pointed it out is now silenced for what I can only assume is the crime of..."causing a disturbance".

There is an obvious difference here between what you stated, and what was actually said. If you disagree, I would love to know why and your reasoning for coming to that conclusion.

Also curious about your thoughts pharmakos pharmakos since you seem to lurk here and it gets so lonely in my cage...

• 5Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 5 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
The shaw has become like Oprah's Favorite Things.

oprah.gif
You get a thread!
...and you get a thread!
...and you get a thread!

screamthread.gif
Screamfeeder

vanessathread.gif
Vanessa

hodjthread.gif
Hodj

folerthread.gif
Foler

retardsthread.gif
Retards in the Retard Dumping Ground

jaskerthread.gif
Jasker

• 8Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 10 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
The shaw has become like Oprah's Favorite Things.

You get a thread!
...and you get a thread!
...and you get a thread!

Screamfeeder

Vanessa

Hodj

Foler

Retards in the Retard Dumping Ground

Jasker
I actually already have a thread.

It's the largest thread on this entire forum by a large degree. My name was removed because I have a tendancy to "cause disturbances" and a few people had me on ignore and couldn't read it anymore. Thats right, a thread I created was taken away because people had me on ignore and couldn't read my thread. Why is the Left so intolerant!

• 2Truth!
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.