Screamfeeder's Joint

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yeah but a death threat still needs an implicit statement of intent to do injury, harm, etc. to the person.

I'm talking strictly legal sense.

The administration and mod team here may take a different position on posts like that. It isn't a threat imho but its not like a welcoming post either.

The shaw has become like Oprah's Favorite Things.

View attachment 232132
You get a thread!
...and you get a thread!
...and you get a thread!

View attachment 232133
Screamfeeder

View attachment 232134
Vanessa

View attachment 232136
Hodj

View attachment 232137
Foler

View attachment 232139
Retards in the Retard Dumping Ground

View attachment 232138
Jasker

Here comes the attention whore begging for relevance he doesn't have

• 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Khorum's post lacks intent, on his part, to do you direct harm. That's why its not a threat, basically.

I guess repeated posts like that by one person directed at the same person might be construed as harassment or whatever. I dunno.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Yeah but a death threat still needs an implicit statement of intent to do injury, harm, etc. to the person.
Hodj you need to be fixed or you get a bullet in the head. Actually, there is no fixing hodj unless we put a bullet in his head.

Are you saying there is nothing implicit in my above statement?

• 1Salty

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Hodj you need to be fixed or you get a bullet in the head. Actually, there is no fixing hodj unless we put a bullet in his head.

Are you saying there is nothing implicit in my above statement?

There's a desire to see a person injured in some way, but that's different from showing intent to do the injury or harm to them directly.

That's the difference. Thats why I say repeated posts like that could be construed as harassment, they certainly show a desire to see a person suffer pain and injury.

But a threat involves a credible statement that the person making the threat intends to take a positive action that causes injury or death to the victim.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>

Communication
A criminal threat involves one person threatening someone else with physical harm. The threat must be communicated in some way, though it doesn't necessarily have to be verbal. A person can make a threat through email, text message, or even through non-verbal body language such as gestures or movements. However, some states require written or verbal threats, and in those states gestures are not enough.

Fear and Intent
Criminal threats are made with the intention to place someone in fear of injury or death. However, it isn't necessary for a victim to actually experience fear or terror. Rather, it's the intention of the person making the threat that matters. The intent of a person who makes threats is usually determined by the circumstances surrounding the case.

Specificity and Reasonableness
You cannot commit a criminal threat if the threat is vague or unreasonable. The threat must be capable of making the people who hear it feel as if they might be hurt, and conclude that the threat is credible, real, and imminent. If, for example, you threaten to blow up the world unless your bartender doesn't bring your drink to you immediately, no reasonable person hearing it would believe the threat was real. On the other hand, if you walk into a store with a gun and threaten to shoot the clerk unless she gives you a refund, such a threat is credible and specific.

• 1Worf

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>

Communication
A criminal threat involves one person threatening someone else with physical harm. The threat must be communicated in some way, though it doesn't necessarily have to be verbal. A person can make a threat through email, text message, or even through non-verbal body language such as gestures or movements. However, some states require written or verbal threats, and in those states gestures are not enough.

Fear and Intent
Criminal threats are made with the intention to place someone in fear of injury or death. However, it isn't necessary for a victim to actually experience fear or terror. Rather, it's the intention of the person making the threat that matters. The intent of a person who makes threats is usually determined by the circumstances surrounding the case.

Specificity and Reasonableness
You cannot commit a criminal threat if the threat is vague or unreasonable. The threat must be capable of making the people who hear it feel as if they might be hurt, and conclude that the threat is credible, real, and imminent. If, for example, you threaten to blow up the world unless your bartender doesn't bring your drink to you immediately, no reasonable person hearing it would believe the threat was real. On the other hand, if you walk into a store with a gun and threaten to shoot the clerk unless she gives you a refund, such a threat is credible and specific.
Ok then.

Khorum publicly called for the violent execution of forum members and was applauded. The word threat is no longer there.

That doesn't exactly change a single thing...

• 1Salty

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Unfortunately (or not I dunno) in our system of justice, calling for people to be executed isn't a credible death threat.

If it was, Steven Anderson would already be in jail for stuff like this

• 1Worf

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Screamfeeder, you were put here not for pointing out what Khorum posted, but for refusing to drop the matter and to continue to try to exacerbate the issue while being repeatedly warned not to by me. I would have liked to stay out of it entirely but it was sunday night and no one else was around and I wasn't going to let you carry on for another 10 pages.

Also you are wrong, Khorum was given a warning to not continue behaving that way, not applauded.

You are free to rage at me and the mods as much as you want here, but if you continue to reference this incident and make posts that are akin to violence towards other posters just 1 more time here even in the shaw I will ban you for a term of 1 month, and then after that you will serve the 1 month time in the shaw you have remaining.

This is your 1 warning on this. Do not continue down this line.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I want a appeal too, like screamfeeder or something.

Screamfeeder Screamfeeder it ain't so bad here man. U got hodj and I with ya.

• 1Worf

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Can tell posts are getting reported. Reminds me of the bullshit in the preacher thread with Khorum. Apparently the vast (nonexistant) SJW conspiracy was "on topic" despite Khorum admitting he hadn't watched the show in years.

• 1Salty

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Actually, had that blood clot stopped at my heart or traveled on to my brain, that would have stopped me, so that post is inaccurate.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Actually, had that blood clot stopped at my heart or traveled on to my brain, that would have stopped me, so that post is inaccurate.

Still sucks to hear man. I cant find the post, partially because I'm lazy but what were the symptoms you were feeling at first? I'm terrible at going to the doctor but my blood pressure has been higher lately and I'm getting more paranoid about my health and I'm mostly sitting at work and home as well.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Screamfeeder, you were put here not for pointing out what Khorum posted, but for refusing to drop the matter and to continue to try to exacerbate the issue while being repeatedly warned not to by me.
You warned EVERYONE once.
EVERYONE continued to post about it.

You then gave another warning at 9:16pm while I was in the middle of writing a reply and my post at 9:18pm (after which I saw your post and was unable to do fuckall about it because you shawed me) is what made you single ONLY ME out. There are other posters that continuned to post about it after you shawed me...ZERO infractions. I got 3, a shaw and you are most likely going to ban me for this post. Hell you might even remove it so others can show you later.

I would have liked to stay out of it entirely
Then why didn't you? I didn't report anyone. I doubt you got any reports of any substance from anyone else other than "Scream is being annoying and we want our 6,000 twitter spam posts back!" In fact, I would actually be surprised if you had a single report from me that wasn't some form of "Ban this libcuck". If anyone wants to come out and admit to it, I think that would be great.

So no, your presence was not required or needed in the slightest. Well, I mean it was probably needed to let khorum know that I think saying what he said was totally not cool, but I said that a few times and we see how you reacted so maybe you should have just ignored that part too...

Also you are wrong, Khorum was given a warning to not continue behaving that way, not applauded.
He was given a verbal "Stop that" and zero infractions. I was given 3. You're like those judges that give 50 years for some weed and 6 months for assault.

You are free to rage at me and the mods as much as you want here, but if you continue to reference this incident and make posts that are akin to violence towards other posters just 1 more time here even in the shaw I will ban you for a term of 1 month, and then after that you will serve the 1 month time in the shaw you have remaining.

So I can't reference the posts that another poster made? I can't for example just post the exact words khorum verbatim said "Take a good look around, man. Honest question. Is there ANY fixing cunts like Teekey Teekey and Brando Brando without a bullet to the head? There is no fixing intersectionality without excising the cancer."

So if I was to literally quote another poster (one that you did not infract at all) you would ban me...for quoting the exact, verbatim words of another poster. What if I said "Be Dead" LLR? would I get banned for that?I am simply quoting khorums exact words (that are still right there for everyone to read). You would ban me for that?

This is your 1 warning on this. Do not continue down this line.
Which line is that? Is it the one where you say "Don't you EVER quote another poster again using his exact words!" or the one where I call you a chickenshit dumbfuck that wouldn't know how to pour piss out of a boot with the instructions on the heel? Because I think I just crossed both and you can go fuck yourself you Nazi Mod prick.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 5 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Still sucks to hear man. I cant find the post, partially because I'm lazy but what were the symptoms you were feeling at first? I'm terrible at going to the doctor but my blood pressure has been higher lately and I'm getting more paranoid about my health and I'm mostly sitting at work and home as well.

I finished up work about three nights ago and was just feeling run down and tired. Then my right side under my rib cage sort of on the back and side started to hurt when I breathed. As the evening passed, my breath constricted more, the muscles started to constrict really tightly in a pulsating sort of way that caused extreme tension all down my right side and up the right shoulder and neck muscles. There was no congestion, or coughing, but I felt like maybe it was a lung infection or maybe the start of pneumonia, but since I didn't have coughing and congestion and stuff I wasn't sure.

That whole night I had a really hard time sleeping, my wife was laying on my back at one point and I had to wake her up and make her stop laying on me because it was hurting so much. Any movement of my right arm and muscles on my right side, or deep breathing, movement of my torso etc came with extreme pain and the pulsating tension. It was bad enough it would make me scream in pain (talking like a solid 8 out of ten pain wise). I tried to tough it out through the second night taking tylenol 200mgs like 4 at a time but by 2 am the pain became unbearable and had to rush to the hospital.

The thing I can say is at a certain point mid-afternoon the second day, I knew something was simply not right, that this wasn't a normal illness. I started thinking honestly that maybe I'd gotten a bad vape cart, but like I just knew something was not right.

So my biggest suggestion to anyone is when you just know deep in your gut that something you're feeling isn't consistent with a normal illness, listen to yourself and take action. Don't put it off. Don't think "Well I can wait til the morning and go to the walk in clinic or call my primary care provider and get seen" just get up and go. Call an ambulance if you must. But when your gut tells you something isn't normal, listen to it immediately.

• 2Solidarity

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You warned EVERYONE once.
EVERYONE continued to post about it.

You then gave another warning at 9:16pm while I was in the middle of writing a reply and my post at 9:18pm (after which I saw your post and was unable to do fuckall about it because you shawed me) is what made you single ONLY ME out. There are other posters that continuned to post about it after you shawed me...ZERO infractions. I got 3, a shaw and you are most likely going to ban me for this post. Hell you might even remove it so others can show you later.

Then why didn't you? I didn't report anyone. I doubt you got any reports of any substance from anyone else other than "Scream is being annoying and we want our 6,000 twitter spam posts back!" In fact, I would actually be surprised if you had a single report from me that wasn't some form of "Ban this libcuck". If anyone wants to come out and admit to it, I think that would be great.

So no, your presence was not required or needed in the slightest. Well, I mean it was probably needed to let khorum know that I think saying what he said was totally not cool, but I said that a few times and we see how you reacted so maybe you should have just ignored that part too...

He was given a verbal "Stop that" and zero infractions. I was given 3. You're like those judges that give 50 years for some weed and 6 months for assault.

So I can't reference the posts that another poster made? I can't for example just post the exact words khorum verbatim said "Take a good look around, man. Honest question. Is there ANY fixing cunts like Teekey Teekey and Brando Brando without a bullet to the head? There is no fixing intersectionality without excising the cancer."

So if I was to literally quote another poster (one that you did not infract at all) you would ban me...for quoting the exact, verbatim words of another poster. What if I said "Be Dead" LLR? would I get banned for that?I am simply quoting khorums exact words (that are still right there for everyone to read). You would ban me for that?

Which line is that? Is it the one where you say "Don't you EVER quote another poster again using his exact words!" or the one where I call you a chickenshit dumbfuck that wouldn't know how to pour piss out of a boot with the instructions on the heel? Because I think I just crossed both and you can go fuck yourself you Nazi Mod prick.
Hey Scream.. I truly have nothing bad to say about you because you've never shown me any shittiness whatsoever, so I'm just honestly trying to give my most helpful suggestion but... I'd drop it completely. Starting last post ago.

"This is your 1 warning on this. Do not continue down this line."

^ That's why. Just drop it mein freund. Let us retards entertain you until you're out of here.

• 1Cringe

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I finished up work about three nights ago and was just feeling run down and tired. Then my right side under my rib cage sort of on the back and side started to hurt when I breathed. As the evening passed, my breath constricted more, the muscles started to constrict really tightly in a pulsating sort of way that caused extreme tension all down my right side and up the right shoulder and neck muscles. There was no congestion, or coughing, but I felt like maybe it was a lung infection or maybe the start of pneumonia, but since I didn't have coughing and congestion and stuff I wasn't sure.

That whole night I had a really hard time sleeping, my wife was laying on my back at one point and I had to wake her up and make her stop laying on me because it was hurting so much. Any movement of my right arm and muscles on my right side, or deep breathing, movement of my torso etc came with extreme pain and the pulsating tension. It was bad enough it would make me scream in pain (talking like a solid 8 out of ten pain wise). I tried to tough it out through the second night taking tylenol 200mgs like 4 at a time but by 2 am the pain became unbearable and had to rush to the hospital.

The thing I can say is at a certain point mid-afternoon the second day, I knew something was simply not right, that this wasn't a normal illness. I started thinking honestly that maybe I'd gotten a bad vape cart, but like I just knew something was not right.

So my biggest suggestion to anyone is when you just know deep in your gut that something you're feeling isn't consistent with a normal illness, listen to yourself and take action. Don't put it off. Don't think "Well I can wait til the morning and go to the walk in clinic or call my primary care provider and get seen" just get up and go. Call an ambulance if you must. But when your gut tells you something isn't normal, listen to it immediately.

Try not to die please.

• 1OK, Sure
  • 1Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I'm an epicurean when it comes to my inevitable demise. I'm okay with it.

Woulda sucked for my wife though. Only reason I give a shit one way or the other. I've reproduced, the kids are adults or near enough, my job here is done as far as I'm concerned. The rest of this is a party in the waiting room for eternal sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.