Screamfeeder's Joint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Pure cringe.

I didn't know you'd break so fast in here.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
So mammoth then general taos and who started those threads and how many times were you doxed? The stories keep changing...

First you said someone doxed you then you said someone did actually dox you but bothing happened. Its all so confusing.

What sort of jet are you taking to general sauos? I petsonally dont arep foot on anything unless its 17k per 1 way trip. Thats the way I roll to Jous.
This is some Trump level rambling.

Taos, THEN Mammoth. And yes I did say someone doxxed me and then said again that someone doxxed me. I sure did say that twice. I might have said it more too! Good job Hardy Boying that mystery Sherlock. You sure cracked that case wide open.

And I'm driving. But cool about your travel restrictions. I know a lot of actors like you.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
So we stopped at Vivac which is near Dixon which I think is where a_skeleton_03 was born if I remember correctly. Forgot how beautiful this area is.

Btw Araysar that's on the way to Taos.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Ya know I was thinkin Screamfeeder Screamfeeder ... what about a show of mongolian beef people. I think it might work.... you tell the parking lot guy and the parking lot guy will telk someone else. We can get this working!

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
98/2 and you'll be a Really Big Deal! Best deal you're gonna get babe.

Sup cutie pie, what about this tv series...

A tv series about a dude with a bunch of watches that tell the future! So this guy has a dad that dies and he takes all of his rolexs and shit and has a bunch of wacky situations. Think coked up alf and mark summers combined. 50/50

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
So we stopped at Vivac which is near Dixon which I think is where a_skeleton_03 was born if I remember correctly. Forgot how beautiful this area is.

Btw Araysar that's on the way to Taos.
Are you done doxxing people tonight? Or no? Let us know.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Happy New Year you pieces of shit.

I'm heading out to dinner and then a possible Eyes Wide Shut style party. I love you all.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
GuardianX GuardianX

Wife and son made it past midnight, set off some poppers but nothing explosive. Watched a year old batsu game and laughed our asses off to it.

Amazing 2019, Ushered in kid numero dos and had some amazing memories.

Here's to 2020! Wishing you all the best, even those I disagree with on stuff ( Screamfeeder Screamfeeder )
Same to you bud! I'd respond to your actual post but the Free Speech hating mods and admins locked me in here while their snowflake, protected class of conservatives get a pass.

Happy New Year!

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
GuardianX GuardianX

Same to you bud! I'd respond to your actual post but the Free Speech hating mods and admins locked me in here while their snowflake, protected class of conservatives get a pass.

Happy New Year!
When are you supposed to get out big screamy? Think I'm out in 2 weeks or so.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.