Screamfeeder's Joint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I love how astr0 is bitching about abuse of power when the politics thread being stripped from me was primarily motivated by him having me on ignore and being unable to read it.

Good times.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Stay strong, brother.

iu

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Yo @Amod

What's up with the additional 3 warning points tossed my way?

@a_skeleton_02 got you all that hard by the ball hairs?

Remove that shit or tell me what rule I broke. @LLR when can I start talking about your sacred cow posters again and the dumb shit they say since your mods seem to be shirking the rules whenever they like? Or is this going to earn me another 3 points and a ban from the shaw...again.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Yo @Amod

Remove that shit or tell me what rule I broke. @LLR when can I start talking about your sacred cow posters again and the dumb shit they say since your mods seem to be shirking the rules whenever they like? Or is this going to earn me another 3 points and a ban from the shaw...again.

I forget... how many times have they taken away your threads and made them wintermute whatever?

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I forget... how many times have they taken away your threads and made them wintermute whatever?
Zero.

You really don't pay attention to stuff do you?

a_skeleton_03 took away the biggest thread this forum has ever seen from me because snowflakes like you bitched. Then LLR changed the name of the thread you are currently posting in because it might cause confusion (again for posters like you) and things need to be kept simple (posters...like...you...).

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Yo @Amod

Who are you and why are you @'ing me?

• 1Worf

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Hoss Hoss
Maybe Wintermute Wintermute will speak up and settle it. Unless someone actually knows who the real op was. It was probably Screamfeeder Screamfeeder . How many threads were stolen from him?

One.

One thread was stolen from me. The biggest, most popular and second to the original FSR, the most influential thread on this site.

It was taken from me due to conservative snowflakes not liking the fact that ignoring me means ignore what I make or say. The choosiest of beggars.

• 1Like

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I'd love to respond to you in that thread and not page you here, but my hand is forced due to the admin and mods shawing me for calling out one of their sacred cow posters.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'd love to respond to you in that thread and not page you here, but my hand is forced due to the admin and mods shawing me for calling out one of their sacred cow posters.
No problem. I knew it would be that way. I paged you mainly because I thought you might recall who made fsr. Digging in about the stolen thread was lagniappe.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
No problem. I knew it would be that way. I paged you mainly because I thought you might recall who made fsr. Digging in about the stolen thread was lagniappe.
First off, holy shit on the $5.00 word lagniappe. Mucho props homie.

The FSR was created by EnigmaticParadigm. He was a true homie and we actually made our own forum together one time when we smoked a LOT of weed.

Just accept that the current crop of admis/mods care nothing about this place and are only in it for their own ego. That's why you're seeing so many thread creators being stripped.

Fight the Power my Brother!

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Here is what the first post on the FSR should look like...

EDIT - oh right I can't post images because LLR is a cuck that didn't like me calling out his butt buddy for *REDACTED*

Here is a link. Hopefully the mods/admis allow that kind of information...

Maybe I can get it to post as an image.

ysCcSJX.jpg

• 1Mic Drop
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.