Screamfeeder's Joint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Yup, going to go make some posts outside the shaw. Stay oppressed.
With you holding even a modicum of power and admitting you're going through old reports to take vedettas out, I doubt I'll have an option.

Over under on your bullshit 3 points lasting?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It is sad that a_skeleton_02 was elected. No one was more likely to start goose stepping than him.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
With you holding even a modicum of power and admitting you're going through old reports to take vedettas out, I doubt I'll have an option.

Over under on your bullshit 3 points lasting?

He admitted that his power helps him cope with a small penis if that's any consolation.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
It is sad that a_skeleton_02 was elected. No one was more likely to start goose stepping than him.
Whats funny is that I was asked by two former mods from last group, 3 mods from previous groups and a couple of longterm posters to run, and LLR said that would be a bad idea because I might use old reports to enact vedettas or sperg out. All I really wanted to do was make a cool campaign video ala old school FoH and LLR said "no video posts for you". If they had the capacity to understand it, I would post a surprised pikachu face.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Screenshotted>
Whats funny is that I was asked by two former mods from last group, 3 mods from previous groups and a couple of longterm posters to run, and LLR said that would be a bad idea because I might use old reports to enact vedettas or sperg out. All I really wanted to do was make a cool campaign video ala old school FoH and LLR said "no video posts for you". If they had the capacity to understand it, I would post a surprised pikachu face.
Uhh, a video for foh campaign from a guy who does it in Hollywood sounds fucking baller. You should definitely be able to use your talents to run. You gotta make the video tho imo.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Screenshotted>
I think scream should be freed very soon imho.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Uhh, a video for foh campaign from a guy who does it in Hollywood sounds fucking baller. You should definitely be able to use your talents to run. You gotta make the video tho imo.
I was halfway through edits when LLR said it would be more worthwhile if I just went away. Sad.

• 1RAGE
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
That's some faggotry right there. I guess you can take some measure of... something... in knowing that he must be pretty butt hurt about you.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Screenshotted>
Big Mario believes that hating goatfuckers and Jews is mutually exclusive

Status
Not open for further replies.