Screamfeeder's Joint

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

iannis

Musty Nester
The goys are getting tired of this jew shit.

I'd be on edge too.

Just stop doubling down and it'll be fine, though. We're more forgiving than you think. We always have been.

khorum

Murder Apologist
I seem to get certain 'negative' reactions and replies almost instantaneously when I post so I want to make sure that his IP doesn't match my own.

Hmmm.

So your complaint isn't so much about the negative feedback but more about the timeliness with which it was judiciously applied?

As I only give negative feedback to retarded posts, may I suggest being retarded a little bit slower.

• 2Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
What thread or something was it that the mods/admins STOLE from you? I remember it being super traumatic
Not like SUPER traumatic.

But this one time I made a thread, it was called Politics Thread and it became like REALLY popular. In fact it was and I think still is the most popular thread on the entire site (by...like a YUGE margin). And then a couple of people, were all "This Screamfeeder guy is like...totally wack!" and put me on ignore. And that like made that thread...like...go away!

So those people were all "yo...god man admin...I totally love the thread this dude screamfeeder made...but like...he is harshing the FUCK out of my vibe and when I was all 'poof' the whole thing went like...'poof' and since I am totally like on board with the whole thing you're on....can you like...make the one 'poof' not mean the same as the other 'poof'"

And then it was like that.

So you're saying that you won't check because it's possible that I am actually salting my own posts then?

wink wink my dude.

Wink Fucking Wink.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

khorum

Murder Apologist
So you're saying that you won't check because it's possible that I am actually salting my own posts then?

The only way anyone could salt THEIR OWN posts is by doing on it another account by accident.....how frequently has this been a problem for you?

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Literally the left has been doing political violence for 5-6 years now domestically.

Where do you get 5-6 years? Did the left hold a meeting and disown all the eco terrorists?

We can agree they've stepped it up in the past 5-6 years though.

Status
Not open for further replies.