Screamfeeder's Joint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I'm sure glad we're saving that 400k!

Good thing we aren't spending hundreds of millions directly to his properties that he still profits from! That would be some bad math.

That "Platinum Plan" looks to be about as good as The Wall too. Boy oh boy! Can we get foler in here with a hearty MAGA?
Not taking a personal check, while funding it into business. Sounds like a job creator. But I guess dems like unemployment and social wellfare more. Good math indeed.

Yeah, giving 500B dollars to better the job and school oppertunities for joggers sounds like a bad idea. They don’t want it or use it anyway. Better to run around with antifa and steal stuff. Bend the knee, face down, ass up, Screamfeeder Screamfeeder :D

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Yeah, giving 500B dollars to better the job and school oppertunities for joggers sounds like a bad idea. They don’t want it or use it anyway. Better to run around with antifa and steal stuff. Bend the knee, face down, ass up, Screamfeeder Screamfeeder :D
Oh I don't disagree. Its just never going to happen.

• 1Trump

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Oh I don't disagree. Its just never going to happen.
The labeling of kkk and antifa, sure. 500B goes to renovate Trump Tower ofc. You really miss that pol thread, friend. Hope it works out for you in the end. If Biden wins it's going to be lolz on there.

• 1Jonesing

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
The labeling of kkk and antifa, sure. 500B goes to renovate Trump Tower ofc. You really miss that pol thread, friend. Hope it works out for you in the end. If Biden wins it's going to be lolz on there.
I really do :(

But I know my tears are fuel for the Hate Machine that thread is.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Yes. That's what I meant.

Your mistake is thinking that if you just argue hard enough, or get enough people to argue with you, that everyone will just stop what they're doing and go "well, shit, I guess you're right..."

But they won't.

Maybe you've missed just how bad things have become because you aren't on social media at all. In the last few years I went from arguing nonstop with certain friends, to having to unfriend one or two people here and there, to finally realizing that right now people are choosing what they want to believe and that no arguments to the contrary will sway them. I watched as the majority of my FB friends list swung into deep-Red territory, complete with idiotic and easily disproved conspiracy theories, thinly veiled racism, calls for violent action against minorities/liberals/others...all served up with copious amounts of confirmation bias. I finally just nuked FB from orbit, because who wants to have to deal with that nonsense?

You can't change the minds of people who are too stupid to understand whatever debate your having, when they've been given easy-to-chew mindless partisan talking points to embrace. Nor can you change the minds of intelligent people who have ceded open discussion or thought, in favor of a warm and comforting echo chamber and the ever-attractive possibility of 'always being right'. Just look around and see how many people just refuse to acknowledge the validity of anything that runs counter to their preferred narrative, before going right back to restating their beliefs as fact.

The only place I can have an effective discussion or debate anymore, is IRL. With face to face interaction. But if you think that you can do differently, do better, then by all means do your best. I wish you the best of luck.

You're wanting to go into the politics thread and change the tiger's stripes. I think it's a lost cause. That's also why I've given up on most of the forum, and my favorite threads. We've lost a lot of good people over the years, and while FOH was never a 'good' forum, it's certainly a lot worse than its ever been and that's because so many of the people left are just absolute garbage. You can't moderate your way out of that. You can't Admin your way out of that. And you most definitely can't argue your way out of it.

Remember when FOH would make the funniest (and stupidest) homebrew memes, and that was the most hilarious shit ever? Now we're stuck with people reposting shit from Reddit/Twitter/etc nonstop, and the rest of the forums applauds that 'effort' as if that's the pinnacle of content to be had here.

This place is shit, because the vast majority of the current userbase is shit.
giphy.gif

Also

giphy.gif

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
When u go too deep down the Facebook rabbit hole.

FB_IMG_1601408962459.jpg

FB_IMG_1601408969354.jpg

• 1Barf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
What doe Screamfeeder Screamfeeder think of the first round of mud throwing? Orange man bad, Biden soooo goooood?
He's too busy being all smuggly puff about his "intellectual and moral superiority" by writing in a random name come September.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
What doe Screamfeeder Screamfeeder think of the first round of mud throwing? Orange man bad, Biden soooo goooood?
I think if someone had behaved like President Trump did on this forum, LLR would have banned them.

Orange Man is pretty fucking bad. Oof bad. "You're out of your element Donny" bad. My 4 year old nephew can be quiet for two minutes. Longest Trump lasted was 57 seconds.

Biden was...fine. Same milqtoast nonsense appeasing the Enlightening Centrist/Center Right babies that make up the Democrat party. Biden was trying to do the whole "We need to get back to neoliberal normalcy" thing that Trump and his bumblefuck, Proud Boy, Gamergate dipshits have turned upside down(this forum essentially).

It was just a hilarious shitshow that only helped to cement the idea that American Empire is on the decline.

I'm still voting for Jello Biafra.

• 1Like
  • 1Trump
  • 1NPC
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I think if someone had behaved like President Trump did on this forum, LLR would have banned them.

Orange Man is pretty fucking bad. Oof bad. "You're out of your element Donny" bad. My 4 year old nephew can be quiet for two minutes. Longest Trump lasted was 57 seconds.

Biden was...fine. Same milqtoast nonsense appeasing the Enlightening Centrist/Center Right babies that make up the Democrat party. Biden was trying to do the whole "We need to get back to neoliberal normalcy" thing that Trump and his bumblefuck, Proud Boy, Gamergate dipshits have turned upside down(this forum essentially).

It was just a hilarious shitshow that only helped to cement the idea that American Empire is on the decline.

I'm still voting for Jello Biafra.
You have a delusional view of the world screambro.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
We need a LARP reaction specifically for folder.

So folger, which part of the debate was your favorite? Was it when Trump forgot what his own people say and do or was it when he lied about the Portland Sheriff? I liked it when Trump lied about Hunter Biden, got called on it, pursed his little DSL's and then lied again.

Mine was when Sleepy Joe told him to shut the fuck up and he actually did for a few seconds. Joe could have raised his hand from across that stage and your boy would have flinched. It was pretty good.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande

He lives in LA. I was in LA a few weeks go. If you lived in LA you'd have a delusional view of the world too. The only real question is why you'd want to spread that delusion country wide.

That being said, brunch in LA was lovely. The kind people living in their tent promised to watch our parked car for us and even made room for us to pass into the uber white hipster cafe with BLM and "no justice no peace" signs scribbled everywhere.

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.