Screamfeeder's Joint

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Who? Tell me about this show I have literally never heard of with this actor that sounds like a real up and comer!
Lol james spader? James is actually a cool dude. I used to hang out with him back when he had his home in LA. Surprised you never met him...

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Ok, faggot. Go kill gators on your own. I gave you a shot at hanging with an actual alpha.
You're jonesing. I've tried to get you to hang out with me for a decade. My yacht is currently at port in ft Lauderdale if you wanna hang next weekend

Izo

Tranny Chaser
giphy.gif

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
You're way too vanilla, middle of the road, never clap back to even be in that category so no idea why you would be.

It's pretty much just the avatar. That was it.

You're one of the many Jay Leno posters around here.

This coming from the guy whose only remaining relevance to the 'community' is to be a Dollar-Store Tanoomba. A little more insulting, a little less crazy, slightly more interesting and much more relatable...but if you were allowed back into certain threads, you'd still be doing the same thing he always did: nonstop arguing with anyone who engaged, and inevitably popular threads would get completely derailed by your 'but I'm not wrong, and I'm not trolling' asshattery.

I mean, I'll be the first to say that this community is like some sort of corpse left ripening in the sun, that should have been buried and forgotten long ago. The Moderation is suspect and far more servile than I'd like. Most of the posters here are low-effort popularity-contest shitheads who have an unhealthy parasitic relationship with the echo chambers they helped create. But where you seem to derive some sort of enjoyment from arguing with them ad nauseum, I'd just as soon avoid that bullshit wholesale.

I honestly don't care what you think of me, similar to how I feel about the rest of this community. But at least I haven't made myself so unwelcome that I'm restricted from my favorite threads, and I don't feel any need to whine to LRR or anyone else about how unfair I've been treated. If all of this tickles your pickle, then I think it's fantastic that this forum was able to give you what you wanted.

Jay Leno, LOL

• 3Quality Calories
  • 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>

This coming from the guy whose only remaining relevance to the 'community' is to be a Dollar-Store Tanoomba. A little more insulting, a little less crazy, slightly more interesting and much more relatable...but if you were allowed back into certain threads, you'd still be doing the same thing he always did: nonstop arguing with anyone who engaged, and inevitably popular threads would get completely derailed by your 'but I'm not wrong, and I'm not trolling' asshattery.

I mean, I'll be the first to say that this community is like some sort of corpse left ripening in the sun, that should have been buried and forgotten long ago. The Moderation is suspect and far more servile than I'd like. Most of the posters here are low-effort popularity-contest shitheads who have an unhealthy parasitic relationship with the echo chambers they helped create. But where you seem to derive some sort of enjoyment from arguing with them ad nauseum, I'd just as soon avoid that bullshit wholesale.

I honestly don't care what you think of me, similar to how I feel about the rest of this community. But at least I haven't made myself so unwelcome that I'm restricted from my favorite threads, and I don't feel any need to whine to LRR or anyone else about how unfair I've been treated. If all of this tickles your pickle, then I think it's fantastic that this forum was able to give you what you wanted.

Jay Leno, LOL
There ya go!

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Erronius Erronius what was so important irl, that you didn’t suck more on the llr tit as amod? I mean, is it not like area 51 in there?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>

Jay Leno, LOL
This is my favorite corpse tho

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.