Screamfeeder's Joint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
The people that should die never do, do they?
Honestly though, death in general is lame. I got bullied once by this kid in Elementery school. One incident. Was totally benign but one of those childhood things that stuck with you. I always remembered him and that one time he decided to take my baseball glove (I was throwing against a net after class) and toss it on the roof of the school and pushed me down and laughed. That's it. Can remember it clear as day. We never once interacted after that in any meaningful way. Same middle school, high school and shared some friends is all.

He died of a brain tumor a few years ago. He was a vet. A good one too. He moved away and went to school and fixed dogs and cats. When a friend told me "Hey, you remember Shawn BlaBla? Yeah dead of a brain tumor". I was (and obviously still am) super upset by that. Like...irrationally upset by this nobody dying.

So yeah I lost the thread of what you were saying, but I think for some people, losing anyone is just a shitty thing we all get to deal with. Its one of those universal constants that makes us all similar.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
typical that everyone was having a good time and laughing and jokingly giving each other shit... until old grumpy serious a_skeleton_03 "Why do you think i'm bipolar is it because i'm the biggest douche in the universe" fuckshit shows up and makes shit all awkward and sucks the fun out of everything

• 1Mic Drop
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
typical that everyone was having a good time and laughing and jokingly giving each other shit... until old grumpy serious a_skeleton_03 "Why do you think i'm bipolar is it because i'm the biggest douche in the universe" fuckshit shows up and makes shit all awkward and sucks the fun out of everything
Dude, you're the one going to a funeral tomorrow...c'mon now.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Honestly though, death in general is lame. I got bullied once by this kid in Elementery school. One incident. Was totally benign but one of those childhood things that stuck with you. I always remembered him and that one time he decided to take my baseball glove (I was throwing against a net after class) and toss it on the roof of the school and pushed me down and laughed. That's it. Can remember it clear as day. We never once interacted after that in any meaningful way. Same middle school, high school and shared some friends is all.

He died of a brain tumor a few years ago. He was a vet. A good one too. He moved away and went to school and fixed dogs and cats. When a friend told me "Hey, you remember Shawn BlaBla? Yeah dead of a brain tumor". I was (and obviously still am) super upset by that. Like...irrationally upset by this nobody dying.

So yeah I lost the thread of what you were saying, but I think for some people, losing anyone is just a shitty thing we all get to deal with. Its one of those universal constants that makes us all similar.

I always feel like I handle death differently from most people because my background was in human remains excavation, decomposition, etc. and because I take a very epicurean view on death. It helps a lot. I'm glad I'm not racing towards a red light thinking there's another round on the other side.

But death is a tricky topic. As a result of all that I always worry I'm not empathetic enough to people who are suffering the loss of someone close to them, and so I tend to just clam up and say nothing in those situations rather than saying something that comes across too cold and clinical.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Dude, you're the one going to a funeral tomorrow...c'mon now.

yup and i just wanted to shit post in here and joke around with you dudes, then a_skeleton_03 shows up with his legitimate serious hatred instead of the usual fun joking kind most people have here on Fires of Heaven and sucks the fun out of shit

and he wonders why everyone thinks he's bipolar

yes i'm fucking rustled i don't care he's an awful fucking human being

yes i know it's the internet, yes i think it's possible to be an awful human being to someone on the internet

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
he's really gonna pretend hes not clicking "display content" or whatever the fuck on my posts

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
yup and i just wanted to shit post in here and joke around with you dudes, then a_skeleton_03 shows up with his legitimate serious hatred instead of the usual fun joking kind most people have here on Fires of Heaven and sucks the fun out of shit

yes i know it's the internet, yes i think it's possible to be an awful human being to someone on the internet
I'm not aw...Hes not awful!

• 2Worf

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
GF is gonna be home from work any minute, get in your last minute jabs now, probably won't again get a chance to tell me you wish my cancer would take me til after i bury my grandma tomorrow @a_skeleton_03

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Aww did little dick get his feelings hurt many moons ago?

If I cared I find all your " Hoss Hoss and Dick are the worst people on the earth" posts. You probably hoped I'd die too, I don't recall. Sounds pretty dick hurt. Of course, half the time you would play it off as persona... hrm, wonder what that would look like to someone.

All I ever did at the start was offer suggestions for the forums in its infancy and you were always getting butthurt that someone would disagree with you. Obviously got worse from there on both sides, but you were always a dick.

• 2Worf

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
BTW like Dick I can dig up essay long posts where a_skeleton_03 goes into extreme detail about how awful I am, how he truly hates me, how he's dead serious and not joking in the slightest, etc etc etc

And I can also dig up posts from a few months after that period where he told me that he realized his hatred of me was irrational and all in his head and didn't really have much to do with me

And then more posts from yet a few months later saying how no wait I am actually awful and deserving of hate after all and it's not just him being irrational

Gee why does everyone think he's bipolar

This is a real and not exaggerated

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
50 something year old man getting on the j ternet to ask why we think he's bipolar, then proceeds to childishly say "I can't hear you person who I wish was dead" to the cancer patient for a bit. Mhmmm you're normal dude.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I take a break for a few hours, and come back to this. I did warn him and he didn't drop it. He must not have cared if he got a month temp ban, so there we are.

Now, let's all drop the oblique threats against forum members, shall we?

• 2Picard
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I take a break for a few hours, and come back to this. I did warn him and he didn't drop it. He must not have cared if he got a month temp ban, so there we are.

Now, let's all drop the oblique threats against forum members, shall we?

Casually mentioning how you happened to be gone for a few hours while a_skeleton_03 was here, now you're just TRYING to make us suspicious you're an alt

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

Whatever is wrong with him, I think it's a lot harder to pronounce than bi-polar.

he's really gonna pretend hes not clicking "display content" or whatever the fuck on my posts

If you had been on double forced ignore with him you would have first hand knowledge about how often he did that. And back then it wasn't just a button to show content. (According to him anyway) it required lots of clicks. That's probably the only reason I ever managed to catch him while it was removed.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I'm an epicurean when it comes to my inevitable demise. I'm okay with it.

Woulda sucked for my wife though. Only reason I give a shit one way or the other. I've reproduced, the kids are adults or near enough, my job here is done as far as I'm concerned. The rest of this is a party in the waiting room for eternal sleep.
Grandchildren will want to say hello. We'd miss you too. Always a reason to stick around. It's more about the journey than the distination anyway. Now don't you die on us, hodj hodj :)

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
If I cared I find all your " Hoss Hoss and Dick are the worst people on the earth" posts. You probably hoped I'd die too, I don't recall. Sounds pretty dick hurt. Of course, half the time you would play it off as persona... hrm, wonder what that would look like to someone.

All I ever did at the start was offer suggestions for the forums in its infancy and you were always getting butthurt that someone would disagree with you. Obviously got worse from there on both sides, but you were always a dick.
I never had any of the three of you actually ignored. I didn’t care about any of you on the grand stage of it all. You three are annoying though because your such easy Charlie Brown style victims. You were “just offering suggestions” like I am a gentle soothing personality that gets along with everyone. Your delivery was awful, your suggestions were not much better, and your skin was thin like tissue paper.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Salty
Status
Not open for further replies.