Screamfeeder's Joint

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Perhaps?

I dont remember the full timeline of how and when things went down tbh
You must be talking to someone who hasn’t had the decency to die yet.

I told you about taboomba yeah. That whole thing with people on the forum teaching him to VPN was because I dropped his IP at the firewall.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Perhaps?

I dont remember the full timeline of how and when things went down tbh

from what i recall, the post of yours Dick saw was dated a month or two before the shadow ban came to light. around the time that Dick made that post 'noomba messaged me from an alt account and told me about the shadow ban. at that point i called a_skeleton_03 out for the shadow ban, (leading him to the first time he threatened to permaban me without a shawing) Dick spoke up and went I KNEW IT! a bunch of people said "WTF shadow bans suck no matter who it is" then a_skeleton_03 said "whatever i did it but i'm not sorry" and that was about the end of it, still no more noomba

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
You must be talking to someone who hasn’t had the decency to die yet.

man you're the one that came to the shaw seeking psychoanalysis, my grandma's funeral is in the morning, and here you are joking about the cancer patient dying again, fuck you dude you truly are fucking awful

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I have a whole thread on why he was banned that outlines in great detail and very transparent if people are reading this that have room temp IQ’s and don’t actually remember the details.

• 1Truth!

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Fucking hell is everyone on this forum dying or having their family dying?!?!

We ain't that fucking old bois!

• 1Salty

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I have a whole thread on why he was banned that outlines in great detail and very transparent if people are reading this that have room temp IQ’s and don’t actually remember the details.

a thread that you only made because you got called out for the shadow ban and there was a public backlash.

me calling him out for this shadow ban was the beginning of this tedious genuine hatred he has for me, btw. even tho more than half the forum agreed with me. fucking lol.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Fucking hell is everyone on this forum dying or having their family dying?!?!

We ain't that fucking old bois!

We're getting there though.

In real life I"ve had at least 2 friends die this year that were 15 years or more my junior. One in a car wreck, the other in a shooting when he tried to intervene and stop a guy beating up his girlfriend.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

In real life I"ve had at least 2 friends die this year that were 15 years or more my junior. One in a car wreck, the other in a shooting when he tried to intervene and stop a guy beating up his girlfriend.

man that sucks, i'm sorry. losing people never gets easy no matter how many times i've gone through it.

• 1Solidarity

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>

Well yeah but that's different. I've had dozens of friends or family die to shit like drugs, violence, car wrecks etc. You and pharmakos pharmakos are doing your best to make us face the void. By all metrics I really SHOULD be dead (save the joke khorum or I'll respond and LLR will double ban me).

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Well yeah but that's different. I've had dozens of friends or family die to shit like drugs, violence, car wrecks etc. You and pharmakos pharmakos are doing your best to make us face the void. By all metrics I really SHOULD be dead (save the joke khorum or I'll respond and LLR will double ban me).
The people that should die never do, do they?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
there were points in the last four years where i was told i wouldn't even live til now, super weird having loved ones die while i was waiting to die myself. and now weirder yet seeing them die now that i'm (possibly) healthy, feels like i don't deserve to live any more than they do, but hey, god works in mysterious ways i guess, mysterious ways that seem almost completely random and like he doesn't exist at all sometimes almost hmm...

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I've probably walked right up to the edge of an overdose a time or two myself for sure.

Got hit by a car at 15 that one shoulda got me for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.