Screamfeeder's Joint

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Whatever is wrong with him, I think it's a lot harder to pronounce than bi-polar.

If you had been on double forced ignore with him you would have first hand knowledge about how often he did that. And back then it wasn't just a button to show content. (According to him anyway) it required lots of clicks. That's probably the only reason I ever managed to catch him while it was removed.
I was using you to test the coding of the ignore feature because there isn’t an add on that works for that. I was testing reverse and forward ignores and also the removal of showing content buttons after people were ignored.

I don’t hate you at all, your just one of the absolute dumbest people here that isn’t trolling. Like you probably actually have a learning deficiency which is okay.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I never had any of the three of you actually ignored. I didn’t care about any of you on the grand stage of it all. You three are annoying though because your such easy Charlie Brown style victims. You were “just offering suggestions” like I am a gentle soothing personality that gets along with everyone. Your delivery was awful, your suggestions were not much better, and your skin was thin like tissue paper.
Thin skinned. You looking in the mirror?

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Yup it was just a test. That lasted until the xf software upgrade when the add on broke.

But it was just a test. Months where I couldn't even see the forum rules except when I caught him with the force removed. Even got threadbanned from the thread about keg and scratches bullshit because I "hacked" my way to it (by following the link in the announcement"

But we can trust him guys. He didn't ACTUALLY have me ignored or hate me. He was just testing an add on. That he bought to harass users. With my money.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Everybody witness the civil discourse which I just ruined with my racism.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I never had any of the three of you actually ignored. I didn’t care about any of you on the grand stage of it all. You three are annoying though because your such easy Charlie Brown style victims. You were “just offering suggestions” like I am a gentle soothing personality that gets along with everyone. Your delivery was awful, your suggestions were not much better, and your skin was thin like tissue paper.

"You guys should have offered suggestions to me in a way that understood what an insane asshole I am"

Maybe you shouldn't have forcefully taken over the board and expected everyone to suck your dick in thanks if you were just doing it for the fucking lulz

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I was using you to test the coding of the ignore feature because there isn’t an add on that works for that. I was testing reverse and forward ignores and also the removal of showing content buttons after people were ignored.

I don’t hate you at all, your just one of the absolute dumbest people here that isn’t trolling. Like you probably actually have a learning deficiency which is okay.

Lol UH HUH "I wasn't really insane I was just testing you" jlaw.gif

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
@a_skeleton_03 is the type of boss who implements half thought up ideas with no direction provided to his team, then flips put and blames them when things don't go well. Change my mind.

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Yup it was just a test. That lasted until the xf software upgrade when the add on broke.

But it was just a test. Months where I couldn't even see the forum rules except when I caught him with the force removed. Even got threadbanned from the thread about keg and scratches bullshit because I "hacked" my way to it (by following the link in the announcement"

But we can trust him guys. He didn't ACTUALLY have me ignored or hate me. He was just testing an add on. That he bought to harass users. With my money.

The shitty thing is he had such a cult of personality for a bit that there's a lot of people here that still believe his shit.

• 1Solidarity

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
@a_skeleton_03 is the type of boss who implements half thought up ideas with no direction provided to his team, then flips put and blames them when things don't go well. Change my mind.

Oh no, according to him a_skeleton_03 is the type off boss that, while his behavior might APPEAR to be like what you described, it was actually all an elaborate months long test designed to play on your personality flaws and teach you a life lesson you sorely need.

Just ask him.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>

I don’t test fast especially when it comes to ignore. It’s a very complicated thing you can ask Alkorin Alkorin or Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule if you want. I don’t care if you believe me or not. Don’t believe me that’s fine by me. Keep saying I abused you, totally fine also. I got nothing to prove or to hide. You don’t need to trust me at all. I don’t run things.

The addons I used were free or paid for out of my own pocket though, omfg how could I afford $20!!

• 1Truth!

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
"You guys should have offered suggestions to me in a way that understood what an insane asshole I am"

Maybe you shouldn't have forcefully taken over the board and expected everyone to suck your dick in thanks if you were just doing it for the fucking lulz
I didn’t expect anyone to suck my dick. I still expect you to die. I was still, and still am, the same a_skeleton_03 that posted here for almost two decades now. I wasn’t not going to be snappy and pithy when I wanted to be. I wasn’t going to magically love every single poster here.

You and Dick and Hoss expected me to like you and that just is never going to happen.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I didn’t expect anyone to suck my dick. I still expect you to die. I was still, and still am, the same a_skeleton_03 that posted here for almost two decades now. I wasn’t not going to be snappy and pithy when I wanted to be. I wasn’t going to magically love every single poster here.

You and Dick and Hoss expected me to like you and that just is never going to happen.
Civil discourse

• 1Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The shitty thing is he had such a cult of personality for a bit that there's a lot of people here that still believe his shit.

He legitimately saved the community in its time of need but no one is perfect and he does many things half cocked

• 1Rimshot

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Pretty close to true except not he staff. The people that aren’t the staff. You know very very well just how detailed I gave my expectations to you and the other moderators.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Pretty close to true except not he staff. The people that aren’t the staff. You know very very well just how detailed I gave my expectations to you and the other moderators.
Oh yes, toy implemented a half thought idea with no planning and when I said it was stupid when others were chiming in I got banned. Oh then you got rid if your stupid fucking implemented idea.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

I never expected you to like me, I expected you to not spaz the fuck out on me and SERIOUSLY (you definitely were not joking) threaten to permaban me when all I did was, for example, call you out on shadow banning Tanoomba. Which more than half the community agreed was bullshit a day or two later.

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.