Screamfeeder's Joint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
I remember wearing north face in middle school, I normally switched it up with the Big Johnson shirts. I had like 700 chicks per week that wanted to slob my knob. add in the diamond editions of GMC's...

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Youre a dick. I've been nothing but a friend to you (who occasionally likes to bust your balls) and all i wanted was advice on cargo shorts
And as your bestie BFF ride or die homie for life it is my duty to bust your balls.

We can talk later. Going for a drive to Malibu in my 300SL.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I remember wearing north face in middle school, I normally switched it up with the Big Johnson shirts. I had like 700 chicks per week that wanted to slob my knob. add in the diamond editions of GMC's...
North Face still makes good shit. You just have to figure out the difference between their fashion line and utility line.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
North Face still makes good shit. You just have to figure out the difference between their fashion line and utility line.
NF lasted me several years and many international travels. Was just curious if there were some smaller niche companies out there putting stuff out. I used to be in the loop on this stuff, now not so much.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Coats/fleeces/vests.. yeah maybe sure but the shorts/shants pants were never really great. I always tore em up too quickly, thin and airy but never super durable.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
NF lasted me several years and many international travels. Was just curious if there were some smaller niche companies out there putting stuff out. I used to be in the loop on this stuff, now not so much.
Yeah, there is a TON more black dick going on with you now with the Low T and stuff. It's not your fault, youre just a faggot. and thats fine!

You should try chicks! the humans with boobs and vagines! youll need some butt pellets though

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ochenta Men's 100% cotton are fairly cheap and decent...it depends though if you want belt loops and what price range...

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Ochenta Men's 100% cotton are fairly cheap and decent...it depends though if you want belt loops and what price range...
Yes on belt loops. Lol i dont have a budget bro.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
So thanks to Georgia, Biden has won the election for the (I think) 13th time in the last two weeks.

Is this what all those "so much winning" retards were talking about for the last 4 years?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.