Screamfeeder's Joint

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
I have...TWO

It's not a Pista, but they're paid for
My dog puked up a Pista the other day, it aint no thang. So for starters you tell your pilot to go to texas for some beef. I aint going to Texass for beef, thats what the peons are for.

YEAH... I KNOW... its $3200 an hour for my pilot to go get me taco meat. These are pretty good tacos though!

So while your plane is on the way home you have to start the prep. And when I say "you have too" , I mean Kate Mara and Jennifer Aniston in full thigh high leggings/garters. So these thursty AF dick hoes are shaving onions and all sorts of stuff down for the braising liquid. Oregano, garlic, herbs, spices, you know the deal.

The plane lands and you have Ol Billy (Bill Gates - he owes me some favors) bring the meat to the compound.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Actually, that might be from one of the Christian comics. That's the kind of comics I had available as a kid, heh.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Chick tracks. .
Christian comics.
isn't that the same shit?

original.png

DickTrickle

isn't that the same shit?

original.png
Yeah, that's definitely a Chick tract (I hate that I typo'd it as track earlier, ugh). I'm pretty sure I had that one you posted in my house, heh. Mind bondage spell...

But they also had like regular like size comics with the normal comic length/size. Most were one offs but I think there were a few series. I had a number of those, too.

DickTrickle

Also Chick tracts are for giving and leaving places and the comics were more for your kids and shit.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Who would you guys rather fuck in the butthole...

Bernie Sanders or Vanessa for this forum?

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.