Screamfeeder's Joint

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hey Rease Rease , glad you're here. Your frosting comment was spot on.

My mother in law is the worst cook in the country. I've had dip she made that started with cream of chicken soup. Pretty much every meal she makes includes a can of cream of mushroom soup AND sour cream. There is nothing solid or crunching that she has ever cooked. When she makes holiday "stuffing," it's wet bread.
Thanks Brosephus

Oh man that sounds absolutely horrifying. So everything just has a gloppy texture yikes!. I am divorced but my ex Mother in Law was not only a hoarder but she couldn't cook and no one was allowed to her house either lol. That was a blessing though. Her father was so normal too, it was so odd. My ex also said she made some chicken dish that was amazing. Well finally she made it and it was chicken breast bathing in 2 inches of balsamic vinegar. I was too nice to not eat some of it and my mouth is still curled up in the grimace that shit forced upon me.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
594 S Mapleton Dr, Los Angeles CA 90024
Hey bro couldn't make it this morning. Was about to jump in the chopper but after what happened to my boy kobe earlier this year I couldn't. Kobe and I were real close and I've had ptsd about taking my chopper anywhere for transport.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Hey bro couldn't make it this morning. Was about to jump in the chopper but after what happened to my boy kobe earlier this year I couldn't. Kobe and I were real close and I've had ptsd about taking my chopper anywhere for transport.
lurkingdirk lurkingdirk wouldn't let me borrow his space shuttle. He's still mad I found his secret skittle stash on it last time he let me use it. Told him I'd reimburse him but 🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.