Screeners

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I've seen Don Jon, really enjoyed it. I downloaded Walter Mitty, might give it a watch this weekend. Watched "her" tonight, really really liked it.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Damn, still looking for Nebraska every day and nada. Anyone seen a screener of it anywhere yet? It's pretty much the only Oscar-nominated movie that isn't out there yet

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I haven't fOund (this is how swype decided found needed to be spelled. What a shit program) one for Philomena yet. We're out of things so were considering just knocking it out along with Nebraska.

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Hate Will Forte, but fucking loved Nebraska. Very well done movie, and some of the characters reminded me far too much of my extended family.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Enjoyed Nebraska. All the half idiot old relatives reminded me WAY too much of my own half idiot old relatives that live in small towns in rural Missouri. Pretty much spot on.

Also watched the screener of Inside Llewyn Davis, and while it was decent, I was pretty disappointing for a Coen Bros. film. Not one of their better efforts. John Goodman was the highlight of the movie, but he was only in it for maybe 15-20 minutes, tops.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
We just finished Captain Phillips against my better judgment to watch. Found it enjoyable after all. Remembered reading about the resolution back when it happened IRL so the ending was pretty bad ass. But I don't get any of the nominations for it. Everything felt very standard and completely average.

Dr. Intrinsic wants to watch Philomena or Blue Jasmin now so you douchebags better pick up your posting over the next two hours so I've got something to distract me. She's only requiring me to sit here.