Sean complaint box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
It was back when BWL was the main raid going on. Sean didn't think it was worth his time to do anything when clearing trash, so he'd talk in chat channels instead until a boss fight came up.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Now, to be fair (and you can call me a liar if you want) I eventually gave the character to another guy who wanted to raid with you guys. I hear he was a bit of an asshole.

So am I, but there was some shit with that character that I'm responsible for. I'm not sure if you legitimately hate me or not.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
I did, once, embarassingly get lost on the way to a raid and fell down that big hole in the one zone on the way to BRM. I was trying to get back up to the surface while Furor was yelling at me the whole time for slowing down the raid. It was awful.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Now, to be fair (and you can call me a liar if you want) I eventually gave the character to another guy who wanted to raid with you guys. I hear he was a bit of an asshole.

So am I, but there was some shit with that character that I'm responsible for. I'm not sure if you legitimately hate me or not.
No I legitimately hate you.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Furor had that undead warrior he used to hide on so that nobody knew it was him. I forget the name.

I legitimately hate you too, buddy.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
As far as "picking up my slack goes", eh, maybe. I had never raided in WoW before and I tried to follow instructions as best I could, but I certainly wasn't super amazing.

People told me that I did okay from what I remember, but they may very well have been blowing smoke up my ass, or might have just been desperate for priests at the time. Or, alternately, a_skeleton_03's memory might be clouded by his love for states' rights.

khalid

Unelected Mod
I'm not really trying to bait him. It just really hurts my brain that someone with so little self-control and complete lack of ability to admit mistakes has managed to become a mod.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
It's just a holdover from when FoH members were defacto mods. I don't think anybody else cared to moderate Other Games and it was easy to let Sean keep going the way he'd been going.

It'd continue to be fine, really, if he didn't have these periodic episodes of going full retard over things like hard drive speeds.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Bro how many RPMs does my SSD get? Ive looked all over the box and it doesnt say rpm or rotation at all anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.