Sean complaint box

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Going full retard must be his disability which is why his actions are so easily forgiven by the other mods.

khalid

Unelected Mod
I still don't know where to look for that information. I'm only confident mine is 7200 because I just bought it 6 months ago or something and that is supposedly the top speed. No idea when they switched, BUT IM PRETTY SURE SEAN KNOWS!!!

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
240gigapixels? Nice bro. You probably have to put a hole through the center of it to put it in your DVD drive to get its rpms up.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I'd like to complain I never got an answer from Sean - what platform should I get GTAV for - PS3, PS4 or PC?

Zodiac

Lord Nagafen Raider
The "no rl" trolling rule is fucking lame anyways. If you post your shit on the internet publicly no matter where it is it's fucking fair game.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
The "no rl" trolling rule is fucking lame anyways. If you post your shit on the internet publicly no matter where it is it's fucking fair game.
Uh, to a certain extent I'm going to have to disagree with that. People were getting pretty fucking scary with the info-sharing and Database bullshit back in the day.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Technically the rule is no personal stuff unless it's been posted by that person on the forums. IRC is not the forums.

LOOP HOLES FOR THE WIN!

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That's the normal disability routine for getting disability, I'm confused about why that's so bad for Sean exactly? Some people are really screwed up and need disability, and many are probably terrified of the process (or feel annoyed at themselves for needing it - I was limping by for two years before I finally gave in and applied myself).

Most states even encourage work-rehab programs for the disabled to try to get them back to working - I'm actually entering mine a week from today (barely - just past midnight here appointment the 15th) to help me groom my resume and where I apply for my health issues that are more under control now.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
It's just a holdover from when FoH members were defacto mods. I don't think anybody else cared to moderate Other Games and it was easy to let Sean keep going the way he'd been going.

It'd continue to be fine, really, if he didn't have these periodic episodes of going full retard over things like hard drive speeds.
sean wasn't a moderator on foh.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
People bitched about The Database? a lot back in the day. Don't worry, it may slumber but it doesn't mean its not paying attention

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
That's the normal disability routine for getting disability, I'm confused about why that's so bad for Sean exactly? Some people are really screwed up and need disability, and many are probably terrified of the process (or feel annoyed at themselves for needing it - I was limping by for two years before I finally gave in and applied myself).

Most states even encourage work-rehab programs for the disabled to try to get them back to working - I'm actually entering mine a week from today (barely - just past midnight here appointment the 15th) to help me groom my resume and where I apply for my health issues that are more under control now.
Because his "disability" is "social anxiety" maybe? Bad enough that he can be labeled disabled by the .gov and receive a check for it, but not too disabled that he cant go stand in line at midnight for collectors editions of GTA IIIII(or any other game he feels he needs).

Status
Not open for further replies.