Sean complaint box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
You would have to be brain damaged to drop $3200 on any hard drive heh. I don't care who made it. :p
If memory serves, I paid around $1,300 for my 2 first generation Intel 160 gB drives (in total). Still using both of them. Money well spent IMO!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
One day the new dominant race on earth will think of those hard drives like cave paintings.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Vinen's hated Sean for AGES. Honestly, most oldschool FOH people do.
late late at night after Sean would log off MIRC there used to be some serious smack talking going down. i used to keep all the chat logs on my old pc and next day when i woke up i had some funny shit to read. its also how i found out millie was a dude and a massive asshole.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I learned because Britney told me in PMs one day. I had seen some people fucking with Millie about being a dude and those posts disappeared. Then Brit was drunk or something and said he would approve the next poster that pmed him for posting access, so I pmed him and asked about the whole thing and he was like "yeah, that is a dude... he's fucking weird." COOL STORY BROS.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I found out the first time I gave Millie a blowjob. I was all, "This is theweirdestpussy I've ever seen!"

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
I don't even see how that could be gay. Who here among us hasn't banged a hot girl in the ass while giving her a reach around? Those aren't balls.

Column_sl

shitlord
LOL, sean you are so predictable.

Talk shit to your boyfriend 7 day RRP.

How much dick are you going to get for that move tonight. You bad boy you

Column_sl

shitlord
And look I summoned him. I don't even need to be a Mod to have this much control.
wink.png

Status
Not open for further replies.