Sean complaint box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
See, this is what happens when you let a_skeleton_03 troll without consequences. He's in here doing a victory lap while column is in solitary.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
See, this is what happens when you let a_skeleton_03 troll without consequences. He's in here doing a victory lap while column is in solitary.
Victory lap? Victory lap?

You crawled away like a bitch.

Column I am being told that your income generation is being questioned.

I am going to withdraw my handing of the trophy to you until you can answer this question forthright.

From whom do you collect your generated income?

Column_sl

shitlord
I need to be very cryptic about this because, I have an agreement with the company I am employed by.
But the long story short My roomate, and I sold a program we made in our last year of Computer Science to a certain industry.

We made a good bit of money, and I still develop for the people that use the program that this certain company is now selling to there competitors.
You just are going to take my word for it on that tho.

My partner has retired, but I still run the dev team on a managerial level. Very young team, mostly LSU grads.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Best advice, just ignore sean. He only post in the other games forum and will immediately jump all over you if you don't agree with him there.

Hell just mention xbox one and watch sean and his little bad of merry men come running.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Column, please post pictures of your bank account balance, along with all deposits and withdrawals from the last 12 months, pictures of your last 3 residences, notarized copies of your social security card and then type a sentence using your, you're, there, their and they're all in the proper form.

Once this is done, we'll review your infraction for reversal.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I just came into this thread because I was bored and see that I am a Sean ball-handler. I like your style dude.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
It's remarkable how many petty people there are on this forum, and how long they hold onto stupid little things.

Merely an observation. Please, continue everyone.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Apparently you're more of one than I even. (Not that I am one but clearly if I either of us were...)

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
It's remarkable how many petty people there are on this forum, and how long they hold onto stupid little things.

Merely an observation. Please, continue everyone.
We will fucking remember this one lurking...

Got_My_Eyes_On_You.gif

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I bought a Kingston 120 Gb SSd like a few weeks ago for one of my boxes and it was like $69. Penty fast. Maybe not the fastest, but 100% faster than the platty I had in there before.

Status
Not open for further replies.