Sean complaint box

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
OCZ, lol, thats like the biggest joke of a brand ever. I would never buy anything with OCZ on it, even if it was the best shit ever now. The way they treated their customers for fail after fail of products they deserve to go out of business.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I'm very conflicted in the ps vs xbone thread. On one hand I love seeing Xbros get angry and about losing their marketshare. On the other hand it's very entertaining so see Sean have a meltdown on a public forum.

It's good to be master race

Column_sl

shitlord
The Titanfall statue is pretty badass, took a couple pics last night.

vwtTqMy.jpg

1ssjksV.jpg

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
We got some 64GB DIMMs in at work (not SSD but close enough) that are around $1500/DIMM for our servers

Vinen

God is dead
I'm very conflicted in the ps vs xbone thread. On one hand I love seeing Xbros get angry and about losing their marketshare. On the other hand it's very entertaining so see Sean have a meltdown on a public forum.

It's good to be master race
A taxpayer rather then a leech you mean?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Whoa! Vinen hating on Sean. I though weaboos had each others backs.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Out of curiosity, to the folks in this thread, would your life seriously improve is Sean wasn't a mod anymore? I mean, would your quality of life genuinely improve, or would you just be denied the possibility of future bitching about Sean?

Honest question.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Duppin's life work would be complete, he'd be directionless. We can't take that away from him. (although I assume he'd just find another mod to bitch about)

Column_sl

shitlord
Its pretty obvious just from the people in this thread alone that they avoid anywhere that Sean participates in.
This is a forum, and he moderates one of the most popular areas of this website.

They let Sean do whatever he wants with no repercussions.
So yes, removing him from Mod would only make a difference for the people that are intimidated by landing in the RRP if they disagree with him

Even as a regular user, they still will never infract Sean ever no matter how he acts out. So that will never change. The mods are unapologetic about being 100% corrupt. They have no guide lines at all and act out on personal biases.

So in summary, removing Sean from Mod allows are more tame members to actively participate in threads in the Other Games forum without fear of Sean constantly abusing his powers if you don't agree with him.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
So the only thing holding everyone back here is making a thread with a poll?

Is there any chance that people are just over reacting to volunteer mods on a free board forum? Is that what's really holding us back?

Status
Not open for further replies.