Sean complaint box

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
I got no complaints, I dont go in the video game threads bro. Be smelling like fat roll sweat and nerd tears.

khalid

Unelected Mod
So what are Sean's conditions anyway? My impression was it was some sort of severe social anxiety?

Duppin_sl

shitlord
So what are Sean's conditions anyway? My impression was it was some sort of severe social anxiety?
We can't say. It's top sekrit RL info.

(that Sean has talked about for years and years and years despite his protestations. It's not posted on THIS version of the forums because it's already common knowledge)

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I'd like to issue a complaint. Sean liking getting raped so hard by ern is disturbing. I think there is something wrong with him.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
There are a bunch of bands and made in the moderator complaint box making a lot of stuff up. It seems to me from then posts everyone but Sean is mid remembering things.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Sean's such a fucking liar. I don't remember exactly what he posted on the old forums, but I do remember clearly that he talked freely about that shit in IRC all the time when I used to hang out in there. He talked about it constantly in FOH chat channels in WoW when I was briefly raiding with them too.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Sean's such a fucking liar. I don't remember exactly what he posted on the old forums, but I do remember clearly that he talked freely about that shit in IRC all the time when I used to hang out in there. He talked about it constantly in FOH chat channels in WoW when I was briefly raiding with them too.
Going to have to prove this raiding with us. Then you will need to explain why we talked in chat channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.