Sean complaint box

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Column_sl

shitlord
In response to the Rift thread

That's a damn shame that guy did that just for youtube hits. There are only so many DK1's out there, and to destroy one is meh.
I would have given it to a small indie studio to play with. DK1 has an advantage that it doesn't need a higher priced PC to run it.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Meh, there's 60k dev kits out there, most of which are probably collecting dust.

And the cost of rendering an image at 720 and upscaling it to 1080 isn't high.

Column_sl

shitlord
At least that got me thinking about how I'm going to retire my current dev kit.

There is a small gaming dev group that meets every month in Austin. I'll just give it to them.

Column_sl

shitlord
O lord, Sean is now infecting the Rift thread with gems like this

According to a person involved in the deal who was not allowed to speak publicly because he was not authorized by either company, Facebook eventually plans to redesign the Oculus hardware and rebrand it with a Facebook interface and logo.
More credible sources from Sean.

Column_sl

shitlord
After reading through more credible sources then Neogaf, lulz. I believe this may be good for the rift going forward. The money they were generating from the KS was not enough for proper R&D.

Google, and Yahoo are both known for buying companies ,and then killing them. Facebook does not have that same reputation.
I also like that zucker is thinking outside of gaming immediately.

A proper 4k headset with new tech may be closer now that it could have ever been with the original rift team.

Column_sl

shitlord
According to them 100mill was not enough.

Were talking about moving past the hardware limiters with this technology, and both the DK1 and DK2 weren't really advancing it anywhere.
Once we are not tied to doubling frames we can have very simple devices being able to reproduce VR.

The only bad thing I can see from all of this is the stigmatism of being tied to the creators of facebook.
Facebook has a bad rep right now especially with gamers, and that is part of there core audience for early adopting the hardware.

But like I said, it is better to have a company that is not known for buying then killing projects.

Column_sl

shitlord
Just to put that in perspective, the current DK2 takes a beast of a computer to run.

Most people that ordered it won't even be able to utilize it properly. And that is only 1080p.
To bring that to the masses you need to be able to make it work well on a wide gambit of platforms. PC, Consoles etc.

I feel like if anything was going to happen in the VR space then they needed allot of money behind it, and that just happened.
Time will tell who jumps ship. If we see allot of people from the orginal team leave, then yeah the Rift is dead.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Made you a complaints box, Column. All we need is a sympathetic mod to move it to the Shaw.

Column_sl

shitlord
I present to you a 7 day RRP for absolutely nothing

Check out the thread, true believers

Dear Column,

You have received an infraction at Rerolled.

Reason: 7 Day RRP
-------
From General Antony: "Fuck needs the cum wiped off his mouth"

Stop shit posting or stay the fuck out.
-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
Swaystation vs Xbone - Page 797
Regardless the entire point to the "console war" discussion is which has the larger installed user base
That's your fight, and a couple other dweebs that bet on consumer numbers.
All I care about is if the Xbox is a success for MS, and they are claiming it is doing better then there last console.

The fight for year one numbers was lost a long time ago. Now who has better games is very debatable.
All the best,
Rerolled

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm confused by the GA quote in there.... did GA report you and that was his comment in the report or something?

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Originally read it as GA doing the ban with that being his commentary on it - until I checked the thread and it became absolutely clear Sean did the ban. (Same anime commissar or whatever pic from last time, etc)

khalid

Unelected Mod
You would get banned less if you learned how to interact with people like an adult. You know, maybe wait 3 or 4 posts before flinging insults at someone that disagrees with you.

Column_sl

shitlord
There was almost 0 insults in that whole discussion between Vaclav, and I, AND everyone on this board insults each other all the time.

Anyway we know why you are in here anyway Khalid, I'm surprised it took you this long to comment.

khalid

Unelected Mod
AND everyone on this board insults each other all the time.
Sure, yet most of us can actually be civil most of the time. You cannot be.

Don't get me wrong bro, never change. It fucking cracks me up how often you end up in here. Hearthstone, xbox vs ps4, tv show threads, doesn't matter, you end up getting RRPed for acting like a child.

Column_sl

shitlord
Only person that ever bans me is Sean, a mod by his own accord has mental problems.

But keep the lies alive! As to most people acting civil? HAHA

We have a poll to show more Dicks pics....

Status
Not open for further replies.