Sean complaint box

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Column_sl

shitlord
What does that have to do with people being civil? Do you find dicks uncivil in some way?
We know you don't considering how much you are always slobbering to get on mine.
cool.png

Column_sl

shitlord
As much as Khalid wants to sidetrack the issue, proof that Sean is still out of control

I present to you a 7 day RRP for absolutely nothing

Check out the thread, true believers

Dear Column,

You have received an infraction at Rerolled.

Reason: 7 Day RRP
-------
From General Antony: "Fuck needs the cum wiped off his mouth"

Stop shit posting or stay the fuck out.
-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
Swaystation vs Xbone - Page 797
Regardless the entire point to the "console war" discussion is which has the larger installed user base
That's your fight, and a couple other dweebs that bet on consumer numbers.
All I care about is if the Xbox is a success for MS, and they are claiming it is doing better then there last console.

The fight for year one numbers was lost a long time ago. Now who has better games is very debatable.
All the best,
Rerolled

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
There was almost 0 insults in that whole discussion between Vaclav, and I, AND everyone on this board insults each other all the time.

Anyway we know why you are in here anyway Khalid, I'm surprised it took you this long to comment.
Yea, that was a civil discussion - a bit inane and over misusing a word IMO - but it was civil.

But Fuck, Fuck, Fuckity Fuck Fuck for the sake of adding some noncivility to our recent discourse or something.

Silence_sl

shitlord
What's this? Some people (adults) still get sour and take it personally when their favorite console is insulted? It's almost as if their dog-faced mother is being insulted, or even their mother-faced dog.

Like sands through the hour glass, so are the days of their nerd lives.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
(Same anime commissar or whatever pic from last time, etc)
Serious question...is that a male, female, or both? I never can tell with anime, which is one of the reasons I have very little desire to ever watch all of the "truly awesome no really you'll like this one!" series I hear about.

Column_sl

shitlord
Serious question...is that a male, female, or both? I never can tell with anime, which is one of the reasons I have very little desire to ever watch all of the "truly awesome no really you'll like this one!" series I hear about.
Who knows, Since Sean posted it could be anything.

Why dont you ask him?
tongue.png
I'm sure that will go very well.

Column_sl

shitlord
This is how corrupt this place is.

In the PS4 vs Xbox one thread

Today, 02:28 AM #15948
Chysamere's Avatar Join Date
Dec 2012
Column's super power is to drag any thread down into the shit heap that is his life. You are entitled to your own opinion Sir, you are not entitled to your own facts.
Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message
This post was worse then anything done yesterday, but because he is part of Seans little crew no action is taken on a post that is blatanly a personal attack, and has no reference to the thread at all.

Column_sl

shitlord
From the mod thread

Been here since Day 1
Oblio's Avatar Join Date
Dec 2012
I tend to shy away from Mod Drama but I do have to agree Sean abuses his powers. Other Games is probably my most frequented section of this site the last few months and here is what I have noticed ...

1. If Sean does not care about the he pretty much ignores the thread
2. If Sean is interested in the topic he dominates most of the conversation and you are an idiot if you do not agree with him
3. If you disagree with Sean too often or too passionately he abuses his powers against you

Column_sl

shitlord
Low Information Janitor
chaos's Avatar Join Date
Dec 2012
Quote Originally Posted by Oblio View Post
I tend to shy away from Mod Drama but I do have to agree Sean abuses his powers. Other Games is probably my most frequented section of this site the last few months and here is what I have noticed ...

1. If Sean does not care about the he pretty much ignores the thread
2. If Sean is interested in the topic he dominates most of the conversation and you are an idiot if you do not agree with him
3. If you disagree with Sean too often or too passionately he abuses his powers against you

I am not saying Sean is not capable of being a good Mod but maybe he needs a month off from his duties to clear his head. This is coming from a guy that does not care much at all for Column but Sean just over stepped his bounds IMO.

Lastly, I have never had an infraction (ever on any board) or any personal beef with Sean so there is no hidden agenda with me.
I would invite you to provide some examples of him abusing his powers. As a mod I don't have access tot he log and can only see infractions given. And the infractions he has given are few, much fewer than other mods, and righteous. If there is other stuff going on, I am not aware and I would imagine neither is Tuco or any of the other mods.
Exhibit A

Registered Gaming Janitor
Sean's Avatar Join Date
Dec 2012
You have received an infraction at Rerolled
Dear Column,

You have received an infraction at Rerolled.

Reason: 7 Day RRP
-------
From General Antony: "Fuck needs the cum wiped off his mouth"

Stop shit posting or stay the fuck out.
-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
Swaystation vs Xbone - Page 797
Regardless the entire point to the "console war" discussion is which has the larger installed user base
That's your fight, and a couple other dweebs that bet on consumer numbers.
All I care about is if the Xbox is a success for MS, and they are claiming it is doing better then there last console.

The fight for year one numbers was lost a long time ago. Now who has better games is very debatable.
All the best,
Rerolled

Column_sl

shitlord
Low Information Janitor
chaos's Avatar Join Date
Dec 2012

I would invite you to provide some examples of him abusing his powers. As a mod I don't have access tot he log and can only see infractions given. And the infractions he has given are few, much fewer than other mods, and righteous. If there is other stuff going on, I am not aware and I would imagine neither is Tuco or any of the other mods.

Column_sl

shitlord
From the Amod thread on why it is perfectly ok for himself to act out of control

Registered Gaming Janitor
Sean's Avatar Join Date
Dec 2012
Quote Originally Posted by Abefroman View Post

Because I'm a human being and sometimes I act irrationally and really stupid. I had a couple really bad months where I did some really idiotic shit (like my fight with khalid) which I regret. Unfortunately, people have pretty bad memories and only see me as that person from that period.

Status
Not open for further replies.