Secret Invasion

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, kinda hope they got that out of their system this episode.

That ending, oof.

Oldbased

> Than U
Was one of the 17 Exec Producers of this the person who did District 9?
I neeed a hoooooome

It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but generally I assume anything Disney is trash before hitting play.
Andor was the shocker in the past year but they probably already executed the people in that for missing the woke marks.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
In order to prepare for this I'm going to re-watch Hawkeye.

and then not watch this.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Surprised it took them this long to get to using Skrulls. Its a worse cop out than time travel or "it was all a dream". Clearly running out of ideas.

End was a shock for a second until you think about the season being about Skrulls.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Surprised it took them this long to get to using Skrulls. Its a worse cop out than time travel or "it was all a dream". Clearly running out of ideas.

End was a shock for a second until you think about the season being about Skrulls.

Everything's so glacial with the MCU. 'Lets use Skrulls' 'ok, we can fit it into a movie or series in 5 years'

Hopefully this next stuff coming up is good, pretty sure POTUS is going to get killed or something leading to Thunderbolt Ross being elected or replacing him in some form, which will drive a Dark Reign-style story across Armor Wars, Captain America and Thunderbolts. I wonder if Daredevil may tie into this stuff too.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm

end is still a shock since everytime we've seen skrulls die, they revert back to being a skrull

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
So Ravik is Fury's son, right? That's what I'm getting. Or Step-Son or some shit. Otherwise he woulda been blasting as he's prone to do.

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So Ravik is Fury's son, right? That's what I'm getting. Or Step-Son or some shit. Otherwise he woulda been blasting as he's prone to do.
i doubt that, but they obviously knew each other. that, on top of being surrounded by a ton of innocent people made opening fire not the right choice

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The
i doubt that, but they obviously knew each other. that, on top of being surrounded by a ton of innocent people made opening fire not the right choice
Fury is also kind of "broken" atm.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I just started the show. In the opening dialogue I got a very modern day feeling.

"Imagine a world where information can't be trusted. Not very hard, is it? News service says one thing. Website says another. Society starts to fray. All we can turn to are the people we care about. But what if those people weren't who we thought they were. What if the ones closest to us... the ones we've trusted or whole lives... were someone else entirely? What if they weren't even human?"

All I could think when that was happening was "What if they were MAGA?"

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
keep in mind he started as a white male. it makes more sense that way.

even getting raceswapped permanently for like 17 movies in a row isnt enough penance for that crime.
They made him Fury because that's how Marvel Ultimate Universe made him. That began back in 2000 with Ultimate Spider-Man.

Nick Fury.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So the Mother of Dragons is a Skrull. Seeing her with dark hair, at first I thought she was the lead from Orphan Black.

• 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
So the Mother of Dragons is a Skrull. Seeing her with dark hair, at first I thought she was the lead from Orphan Black.
she's said in Interviews that the blonde dye job was destroying her hair. as in playing Daeny was making her go bald. this is common with brunettes. she looks cute as a brunette. more girl next door.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I don't deny that at all. I just didn't recognize her at first glance. I prefer brunettes, but then again, I've never "had" a blonde girl.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I don't deny that at all. I just didn't recognize her at first glance. I prefer brunettes, but then again, I've never "had" a blonde girl.
i dated 2 blondes. one was from Romania and the other was whatever name Gehrig is. swedish?

Fucker

Log Wizard
Wow, EC has become a real bowser. She looks really ruff for her age...if that age was fucking 58.

1187002602-25361012.jpg

• 1Barf

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Wow, EC has become a real bowser. She looks really ruff for her age...if that age was fucking 58.

View attachment 479892

Becomes obvious when standing next to someone with a slimmer look. Dormer is also 5 years older than EC.

The makeup was always very caked on even a few years ago.

1687763031626.png

EC palette cleanser added for anyone that needs it.

1687763832209.png

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users