Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
320.jpg

Time to put her down boys.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Sean said:
You know nothing about the guild, Tyen. Stop talking like you do.
I know about rankings and FoH WoW doesn"t even touch FoH EQ. Stop acting like it does.

Death & Taxes, Premonition, Nihilum were all better at WoW.

Why couldn"t you step-up?

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Tyen said:
I know about rankings and FoH WoW doesn"t even touch FoH EQ. Stop acting like it does.

Death & Taxes, Premonition, Nihilum were all better at WoW.
What are you good at?

Warrian

╰⋃╯ლ(´ڡ`ლ)
Honestly, who gives a fuck if they were better? How many people play/played WoW vs. EQ?

Sean_sl

shitlord
No one gives any fucks about guild rankings. You are not a member. You know nothing about any of it. You are irrelevant.

tyen

<Banned>
Sean said:
No one gives any fucks about guild rankings. You are not a member. You know nothing about any of it. You are irrelevant.
So celestial Tomb was better than FoH given your metrics?

tyen

<Banned>
Daezuel said:
Why is your graph from 2009? What do you have to do with it?
You know how IGE bought those sites for 60k each back in the day during EQ times to spam them with ads?

Well I was able to network gaming sites together without purchasing them, because I"m so damn special and shit which made the network one of the top 10 gaming information properties in the world.

No big deal

Sean said:
You know nothing about the guild, Tyen. Stop talking like you do.
my husband (who as we know was in eq foh): who the fuck is tyen? Seriously who the fuck is this guy?. Nobody. I mean other than being an expert on being a total joke?

tyen

<Banned>
Sutekh said:
Congrats on your fake unique visitors that your company sells.

Also congrats on disclosing your login name for your work website.
If I can cheat comscore I wouldn"t be only selling 1,000 uniques, but I"m not even going to try and educate you.

Also login name? What are you smoking?

tyen

<Banned>
Etoille said:
my husband (who as we know was in eq foh): who the fuck is tyen? Seriously who the fuck is this guy?. Nobody. I mean other than being an expert on being a total joke?
You an expert on being fat?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Warrian said:
Which brings us to our next question: Why is Tryen here?
I"ll tell you the one and only reason why Tyen is here.

This site is ran by Requiem as a leech from his main projects. He loses nothing to run the website and gains a test ground for new implementations for his main sites. Tyen is Requiem"s bitch and does the testing for him since he"s "too busy" or whateverthefuck have you. They both use fohguild as their testing grounds for their unique visitor bullshit. The failed uberguilds experiment blah blah blah. The only reason Tyen is here is so he can test the shit they use for other things. This is why he joined so late (and the changed his join date you can"t see it lol) this is why he contributes nothing to the website. Ultimately, this is why this place went straight to the shit hole.

Also going to go out on a limb and say this is why he modified his nets to give himself more than he actually has. Either that or he just wants to feel loved.