Seriously just fix fucking site already

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I say we settle this on the field of battle, game of Tyens choosing. Sutekh vs Tyen, a battle for all time.

Man up or shut up Tyen.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Sean said:
WoW FoH was EQ FoH, no matter how much you want to fucking deny it. It was made up of most our members from there to start out with and we took in a lot of new members along the way. You do not get to say who or who wasn"t FoH. You will never get to say that. So seriously, stop talking out of your ass.

Not being a member from EQ means dick fucking all.
and yet you were unable to get to the top of the kill/raid lists.

I got us to host the biggest wow ranking site, death & taxes, elitist jerks, etc. I know for a fact where your guild standed in WoW and it was knowhere near how badass EQ FoH was.

WoW FoH did not make the site popular, WoW foh is a joke.

If you were in WoW FOH, you might as well have been in a no-name bullshit guild that people forget about the next day.

I have much respect for you big sean, you were a badass in EQ and I know your stories, but WoW FOH never did anything extraordinary.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Soygen said:
This thread has actually made negative progress in helping this forum. Impressive.
The only thing that will help this forum is a bullet to the brain.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tyen said:
and yet you were unable to get to the top of the kill/raid lists.

I got us to host the biggest wow ranking site, death & taxes, elitist jerks, etc. I know for a fact where your guild standed in WoW and it was knowhere near how badass EQ FoH was.

WoW FoH did not make the site popular, WoW foh is a joke.
Haha you know nothing Daniel Snow.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Where"s your ugly bitch been in all of this? Was hoping she"d chime in too. You really need the help :x

tyen

<Banned>
You still aren"t FoH because you tagged a long in WoW. Funny as fuck that you would act like you did big things in WoW when you were ranked #36 at your peak as a guild.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tyen said:
You still aren"t FoH because you tagged a long in WoW
If you say it enough times it might actually come true! (Not really) Jealousy doesn"t fit you very well bro. It seems you"ve lost your heir of confidence and unrustled.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Tyen said:
You still aren"t FoH because you tagged a long in WoW. Funny as fuck that you would act like you did big things in WoW when you were ranked #36 at your peak as a guild.
Yeah, there were only about 12 million more people playing WoW, what a bunch of sucks.

Sean_sl

shitlord
You should really stop with your absolutely ignorant garbage, Tyen. You"re spewing nothing but nonsense about a subject of which you have zero knowledge. Not being poop-socking 1%er"s is totally irrelevant. The guild is the guild for who was in it, not for what it did.

EQ was also a total joke and being "Badass" in it is the most absurd notion ever. It"s meaningless and irrelevant.

The guild was always about the people, not what we fucking did.

You"re not one of those people. You never were. I"d stop talking about shit that you have no right to say a damned thing about.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sean said:
You should really stop with your absolutely ignorant garbage, Tyen. You"re spewing nothing but nonsense about a subject of which you have zero knowledge. Not being poop-socking 1%er"s is totally irrelevant. The guild is the guild for who was in it, not for what it did.

EQ was also a total joke and being "Badass" in it is the most absurd notion ever. It"s meaningless and irrelevant.

The guild was always about the people, not what we fucking did.

You"re not one of those people. You never were. I"d stop talking about shit that you have no right to say a damned thing about.
You"re going to make him cry again. He"s probably looking for Trex so he can rage beat her right now.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Sutekh said:
You"re going to make him cry again. He"s probably looking for Trex so he can rage beat her right now.
Who are you kidding, we know who wears the Fupa in that relationship.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Trexxy said:
That"s a large gamble you took, Tuco.
What gamble? Evelys is the one who shoulders all the risk and has done all the work. Meanwhile I"ll continue my janitorial services at FoH and now I just have another building to clean.

I"m not able to moderate FoH at work though, but I"m sure with the declined content it"ll be easy for another moderator to pick up my slack.

tyen

<Banned>
FoH is FoH because of EQ not because of WoW.

Elitistjerks is what it is because of WoW, not because of EQ.

Like I said before, I have much respect for old schoolers like you sean, but to act like FoH was the FOH as we knew it like EQ in WoW is laughable.

Evelys is the one who shoulders all the risk and has done all the work.
There is a reason Evelys hasn"t scraped 300k attachments from FSR & PGT. I"m guessing because she can"t handle the load which most likely means she can"t handle hosting an FoH.

FoH has 10 years of posts, Google weights that heavy in their search algo and once again I"ll pepsi challenge the traffic stats

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
You know all about handling loads, don"t you? How many mistweaver loads have you handled in your mouth?

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Sutekh said:
You know all about handling loads, don"t you? How many mistweaver loads have you handled in your mouth?
Ooh+burn.gif

tyen

<Banned>
Sutekh said:
How much have you been involved in FoH EQ? Oh ya none, you are not a guild member, you are a lacky