Seriously just fix fucking site already

Fammaden_foh

shitlord
I like this new feature Tyen has installed. He"s like Brad McQuaid or Verant in general. Its not a bug its working as intended!!!

Back in the days, playing EQ and reading FoH felt like existing on a lunatic fringe of normal society. The attack site warnings make FoH feel dangerous and threatening.

Tyen said:
12k unique individuals per month compared to 23k without the malware warning.

I wouldn"t be surprised if it pops right back up to 23k after Req has time to update the site. Remember when FoH used to go completely offline back in the day?

Trexxy has been working on big Req to tell some of his clients to fuck off. I know he is moving one big site off his servers because not only do they not pay him but using an asston of his resources (time) for no money.

Req basically has some clients that are fucking with his time because they are incompetent. There is one with offshore developers that don"t know how to do anything and Req has to pick up their slack, and some other shit where they simply don"t listen to what he has to say, they fuck shit up, then he has to "put out the fire."

There is about 4 projects I know that he is elbows deep in, 2 of which are worthless fucks that are fucking with his time, 1 that is sort-off worth his time, and another that is a real cool project.
All I heard is people are asking him to do lots of work for no money? So why does Req have no time exactly? Sounds like he needs to sack up and tell people he doesn"t work for free.

Or put aside working for free for less than half of half of half a day, and fix the fucking site.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Etwynn said:
At this point, I"d actually prefer a new site if it meant Tyen/Trexx were deserted here alone...
And so the Prophet Urgo"s prophecy of the end times moves yet another step closer. The first sign--Operation Nose"s culmination into "The Great Screenshot War" having already begun, the first strike launched by Erronius. And now begins the preparation for the final sign, "The Exodus"

Soon....soon....

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Tyen said:
FoH still on Google.

Working as intended.
Amazing. We finall get a response to all the complaining and it is nothing more than your continued faggotry.

Gotta keep up that trolling!

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
It"s more than "do your job." It"s stupidity. Ownership of a site like this is worth a good deal of money, even if it"s not currently being monetized. Dropping the number of viewers in half is catastrophic. We"ll get some back in eleventy years when it"s fixed ("when?" at this point, it"s "if"), but guaranteed not all or even close to it. A malware warning on a site I"m not a regular on would be enough for me to never go back. A malware warning for what, almost a goddamn month now? Way more than enough.

At this point, all it would really take is most of the big hitters here to all agree to move to a new forum, and most of the rest would probably follow. It"d take some time to build up a viewer base of newcomers, but if we had the core & some good mods, it could work.

dimstar_foh

shitlord
Perhaps is this just some real world experiment of psychology, at what point does the stick break the swampdonkey"s back. And everyone abandon"s ship?????

Fammaden_foh

shitlord
Can we at least migrate our postcounts? Get rid of internets in the move that"s fine. Though most VB communities are using some sort of rep now.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Manseed said:
If the alternative has Fedor, Wolfen and a similar color format I think you"re going to get a lot of people moving.
Perhaps. But like any community, there"s an attrition rate, and unless there"s some source of new members it will just continue to shrivel and die. Not that this board has seen a whole lot of new membership over the past few years, either, but an entirely new board would see just about zero, I think. Where would they come from?

Meh, maybe it"s time to just move on anyways. I wouldn"t bother moving over to another site in all likelihood.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Eomer said:
But like any community, there"s an attrition rate, and unless there"s some source of new members it will just continue to shrivel and die.
And this one won"t? It"s already dropped almost 50% in a month. The writing on the wall couldn"t really be any clearer.

Ryanz

<Banned>
Yes...can we please abandon this shithole and get some real moderators going on a new site please?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Kirun said:
And this one won"t? It"s already dropped almost 50% in a month. The writing on the wall couldn"t really be any clearer.
I"m not really saying otherwise. Traffic or bandwidth numbers aside, there"s no question that there"s been noticeably less and less active posters and topics over the past year or two here. The only upside is that FOH"s reputation and involvement in MMOGs does bring in or keep some members around, but certainly not many. A new board wouldn"t even have that.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Eomer said:
I"m not really saying otherwise. Traffic or bandwidth numbers aside, there"s no question that there"s been noticeably less and less active posters and topics over the past year or two here. The only upside is that FOH"s reputation and involvement in MMOGs does bring in or keep some members around, but certainly not many. A new board wouldn"t even have that.
You can always stay and keep DonkeySchlong company.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Eomer said:
What big E said. Even if only the majority of the "active" posters migrate over, it"s still worth it for not having to deal with Dipshit and his Donkey.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
At this point the butthurt runs so deep that even if the site was fixed I don"t think I"d want to stay anyway.

Etwynn_foh

shitlord
If we stay, our numbers will dwindle until we fade away into nothingness:

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

I say we create a new forum as a final act even if it accomplishes nothing other than giving the finger to Tyen and Trex.