Seriously just fix fucking site already

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Smocca said:
I"d fucking settle for an foh subreddit modded by Tuco.

Shit is that bad.
that could work ... make it so.

5aa7d6c8f2c747fcaa6aeddd9276a400.jpg

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
But then all the reposts in the FSR would be reposts from the same site. I think that"s some kind of internet-divide-by-zero problem or something.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I know I"m going to get branded a heretic for this but...maybe we could do without a FSR and people could just take their lazy asses straight to reddit?

Manseed_foh

shitlord
Well here"s the thing.

Much of the content comes from reddit, and there"s too much boring/tame/loser shit there for me to sift through to find the good stuff.

Also much of the content comes from 4chan, and there"s too much dick/rape/gore for me to view at work.

So this site is where I spend a lot of time.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
gavinrad said:
I know I"m going to get branded a heretic for this but...maybe we could do without a FSR and people could just take their lazy asses straight to reddit?
There"s many more reasons I visit this forum than FSR. GWBYHT, all of the TV show discussions and the sports forums are pretty great. Plus, we have a really nice core group of people here.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
So when Evelys says "being worked on", what kind of eta are we talking?

I primarily come here from work, and god knows the ACERT is slow as shit but eventually they will get off their asses and ban this site like they do all the other malware shit on the interwebs. I don"t want to miss the lifeboats.

PannorramiX_foh

shitlord
Assuming the site runs on apache, block the malware ip"s in the .htaccess and resubmit the site to google. Then we should be out of the woods by tomorrow. Or am i missing something?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I never really bought the whole theory of Tyen trolling us with all of this shit until I read this thread. Motherfucker cites 50% drop in site visits like whatever. Trolling is all that is left, right?

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Lord Commander Chaos said:
I never really bought the whole theory of Tyen trolling us with all of this shit until I read this thread. Motherfucker cites 50% drop in site visits like whatever. Trolling is all that is left, right?
Bro are you dumb? All those visits will come back once the malware gets fixed late next year. I mean all those people who stopped coming are surely still checking the site daily to see if it"s no longer listed as an attack site. I"d expect visits to skyrocket past the original number once the site is updated in 2056.

LOLOLLOL

Arakkis

N00b
Tyen said:
12k unique individuals per month compared to 23k without the malware warning.

I wouldn"t be surprised if it pops right back up to 23k after Req has time to update the site. Remember when FoH used to go completely offline back in the day?

Trexxy has been working on big Req to tell some of his clients to fuck off. I know he is moving one big site off his servers because not only do they not pay him but using an asston of his resources (time) for no money.

Req basically has some clients that are fucking with his time because they are incompetent. There is one with offshore developers that don"t know how to do anything and Req has to pick up their slack, and some other shit where they simply don"t listen to what he has to say, they fuck shit up, then he has to "put out the fire."

There is about 4 projects I know that he is elbows deep in, 2 of which are worthless fucks that are fucking with his time, 1 that is sort-off worth his time, and another that is a real cool project.
Thanks for the update.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
You know, I get that the vast majority of comments directed at you, even before this situation, are negative, and that is probably pretty annoying, not to mention difficult to keep from responding to in kind. I really do see how that could wear on a person. Throw in the fact that your girlfriend has pretty much turned herself into the Great Satan of the board, and I can completely see how your last fucks might fly out the window.

To me, the internet is like getting drunk; it shows who you would really be if you didn"t have to repress shit because society frowns upon it. I know you both could care less what I think, and probably get vast enjoyment out of the tears you cause each day on the internet, but to me the true measure of a person is how they act when they think they can"t get caught/punished.

You could be polite and respectful even in the face of people accusing you of everything that is wrong with the world...or you could post Van der Beek pics and "csb." You mold our opinion of you, not the other way around.

And no, I"m not mad bro. I doubt my words will have any affect whatsoever. But crazier things have happened, so I figured I"d try because at one point Tyen was pretty funny and not a bad person, and I"m sure the same could be said about Trexxy at some point in her life. If nothing else, you can both get a great laugh about how much time I wasted on you both.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hey guys, remember like 4 years or so ago when there were posts asking for donations from the FOH community to upgrade the hardware and everything. Boy I feel pretty dumb for donating back then :x

Arakkis

N00b
Vvoid said:
You know, I get that the vast majority of comments directed at you, even before this situation, are negative, and that is probably pretty annoying, not to mention difficult to keep from responding to in kind. I really do see how that could wear on a person. Throw in the fact that your girlfriend has pretty much turned herself into the Great Satan of the board, and I can completely see how your last fucks might fly out the window.

To me, the internet is like getting drunk; it shows who you would really be if you didn"t have to repress shit because society frowns upon it. I know you both could care less what I think, and probably get vast enjoyment out of the tears you cause each day on the internet, but to me the true measure of a person is how they act when they think they can"t get caught/punished.

You could be polite and respectful even in the face of people accusing you of everything that is wrong with the world...or you could post Van der Beek pics and "csb." You mold our opinion of you, not the other way around.

And no, I"m not mad bro. I doubt my words will have any affect whatsoever. But crazier things have happened, so I figured I"d try because at one point Tyen was pretty funny and not a bad person, and I"m sure the same could be said about Trexxy at some point in her life. If nothing else, you can both get a great laugh about how much time I wasted on you both.
csb

Fammaden_foh

shitlord
Grumpus said:
This thread reminds me of being in a gear up guild. Its depressing.
Most MMO analogies seem pretty forced, but that"s on target. Its like an uber guild falling apart and members trying to form something from the remains.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Fammaden said:
Most MMO analogies seem pretty forced, but that"s on target. Its like an uber guild falling apart and members trying to form something from the remains.
Not really. It hasn"t been an uber guild for quite some time now, and our fearless leader hasn"t been around in recent memory.

They"re just shutting down our game server.