Seriously just fix fucking site already

Neferata_foh

shitlord
Yeah, big gamble, Trexxy. Literally zeros of dollars at stake here.

I know when I want a mathematical analysis of the current situation I always want to turn to the fucking 21 year-old fat fucking donkey cuntslut of a moron I met on an internet gaming site.

Seriously, please post more of your opinions.

Waywatcher said:
This FoH forum exodus could really turn it around for the Trexxy vs. Etoille poll.
which one? She was so butthurt/ jelly that she and tyen made like 8. Convinced each new one would have a different outcome than the last.

Also to people who sent me stuff and or called/texted last nite I"m sorry lol. Totally passed out early again. 1st trimester ftw. I"m registered @new site just waiting on privileges. Tuco I"m assuming you"ll be taking care of finding me a new avatar as per usual so I"m not going to bother putting one up lol.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Etoille said:
Also to people who sent me stuff and or called/texted last nite I"m sorry lol. Totally passed out early again. 1st trimester ftw. I"m registered @new site just waiting on privileges. Tuco I"m assuming you"ll be taking care of finding me a new avatar as per usual so I"m not going to bother putting one up lol.
You"re fat.

Stop posting here if you believe in the cause; otherwise you are lying to yourself and everyone else here.

i"ll post Google Analytics graphs any day of the week, and I guarentee hoofshots 2.0 won"t be even close, PM me anytime and I"ll provide the data.

I wouldn"t mind you gone though, confirmed won"t be missed. I"m sure Camerous" new GF will provide the fat to makeup for your fat.

Tyen said:
You"re fat.

Stop posting here if you believe in the cause; otherwise you are lying to yourself and everyone else here.

i"ll post Google Analytics graphs any day of the week, and I guarentee hoofshots 2.0 won"t be even close, PM me anytime and I"ll provide the data.

I wouldn"t mind you gone though, confirmed won"t be missed. I"m sure Camerous" new GF will provide the fat to makeup for your fat.
mmmmmmmm tears. Nom nom nom nom nom.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah bro, just keep on with that "hoofshots 2.0" line. No one but you gives a shit about google analytics graphs. All people wanted was a bit of common fucking courtesy. A simple attempt to fix the malware issue and to dial back your whore"s trolling. But whatever, too late now. I would embed some awesome hair metal in this post but you fucking suck at the thing you have chosen to do for a living, so here we are.

tyen

<Banned>
Lord Commander Chaos said:
Yeah bro, just keep on with that "hoofshots 2.0" line. No one but you gives a shit
keep posting, that"s exactly what I"m shooting for.

Thanks for providing me what I want, i also read absolutely nothing else of your post than what I quoted.

Hoofshots 2.0 providing FoH posters with more FOH posts.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Bro, I don"t care. I"m not nearly as invested in this as you. Seems like a pretty weak response though, after all this shit.

tyen

<Banned>
Bro, I don"t care.
Thanks for another post bro.

Hoofshots 2.0 coming out real strong for more posts on FOH

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
You"re in no position to be making fun of someones physical makeup bro. Have you looked in the mirror lately? Have you looked at your girlfriend lately? I"d limit the personal attacks to people getting angry.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Tyen said:
You"re fat.

All those unique hits from bots are very impressive! Req already demonstrated that about 1/3 of all FOH page views are on two threads, and probably half of all views are of a half dozen or so other threads. Don"t fool yourself into thinking you had anything to do with this forums success. (you didn"t build this!) It"s the community that built it, and it"s the community that is on it"s way out.

Peace!

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Oh, I wanted to note that I could only post from my iPad, because this shiitty websites malware warnings is preventing my computer from accepting a cookie or whatever to login. What a fucking piece of trash.

Bro, I don"t care. I"m not nearly as invested in this as you. Seems like a pretty weak response though, after all this shit.
what else is he going to say? Dudes a loser mooch that isn"t at all bright.

tyen

<Banned>
Etoille said:
what else is he going to say? Dudes a loser mooch that isn"t at all bright.
You"re still posting on a site that you don"t want to post on?

weird

tyen

<Banned>
aychamo_aycono said:
1/3 of all FOH page views are on two threads
And they will still be there regardless, if you don"t want to post you know how to not post.

Neferata_foh

shitlord
You dumb fucking moron, it"s been one day. Step back for a second and realize what you"ve done in one day.

Hurrrrr Tyen, yeah man. I"m, really obligated to post here because FoH mattered in the world of gaming since... I dunno... 14 years ago? I know for a fact you didn"t mean shit in WoW... so it"s just EQ?

Why is it that you think your webpage is necessary again, Daniel?