Seriously just fix fucking site already

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Why is it that you think your webpage is necessary again, Daniel?
First of all it isn"t my website.

Second of all why you think you can act like you don"t want to post here when you do?

Keep posting, it"s what powers my energy

If you really didnt want to post here you wouldn"t. See you next year, still posting the same worthless bullshit. Hit me up when Hoofshots 2.0 hits 24k unique people every month.

Neferata_foh

shitlord
But I have a new webpage. All I have to do is convince all the worthwhile people here to post there. You"re not one of those people. you"re a moron. You suck at everything. I"m better than you at everything.

What you gonna do to stop me, Daniel? What you gon" do? It "powers your energy"? Your energy to do what? Assist my niece with her Xbox?

tyen

<Banned>
Neferata said:
But I have a new webpage. All I have to do is convince all the worthwhile people here to post there. You"re not one of those people. you"re a moron. You suck at everything. I"m better than you at everything.

What you gonna do to stop me, Daniel? What you gon" do? It "powers your energy"? Your energy to do what? Assist my niece with her Xbox?
I don"t have to "stop" anything. FoH will continue to have more traffic with or without malware warnings than Hoofshots 2.0.

It"s like not even in the realm of realism.

30 days from now I will post traffic graphs straight from Google Analytics. It"s beyond laughable, don"t even post anymore or visit FoH, you are only solidifying my argument by continuing to be active on this website.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is it because SocialPDX.com is selling FOH page views? I think that"s reportable to vbulletin!

tyen

<Banned>
Sutekh said:
Is it because SocialPDX.com is selling FOH page views? I think that"s reportable to vbulletin!
1. no it"s not reportable to vbulletin, go ahead
2. I don"t and haven"t used FoH to sell followers/likes/views (since there is no way to do so). i use sites like addmefast.com
3. I see more posts on FoH in the past 24 hours than hoofshots 2.0, you guys are not doing a good job

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
"You guys?" Sorry bro, but this is my guilds website. Just because you and your friends ruined it, that doesn"t change.

and yes, it is reportable to vbulletin reread your tos.

tyen

<Banned>
Sutekh said:
"You guys?" Sorry bro, but this is my guilds website. Just because you and your friends ruined it, that doesn"t change.

and yes, it is reportable to vbulletin reread your tos.
What"s reportable?

2nd, your guild"s website? In what game? Rift? lolololol WoW? lololol

Post me a screenshot of you in EQ FoH and maybe I"ll give you some sort of respect?

Do you even have old-world EQ screenshots on Veeshan?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
The last thing I want or care about is respect from you. "lolololol" all you want, you"re just another foh fan boi who clinged to Alloria"s nuts because you were never good enough to be in the guild.

Vulg_foh

shitlord
Tyen said:
30 days from now I will post traffic graphs straight from Google Analytics.
You keep saying this. You"re missing the point of what transpired here.

For part of your core audience to bemotivatedenough to do something like this is the failure. It doesn"t matter if this site has more hits than the other site. What matters is that this site is now diminished, that it isn"t what it once was and, most importantly, will be less than it could have been in the future.

I lurked for years before registering and am, essentially, still a lurker (fucking 06ers). I just thought it might be interesting to hear from somebody who is likely representative of many others who "just visit" ... who once held this place as a might place of worship, too pristine for my unworthy posting and who now just shakes his head at how sad it has become.

Seriously, you have lifers with thousands of posts who are reluctant to put up with the attack-site bullshittery, how much patience do you think lurkers/potential long-term visitors are going to have for it?

tyen

<Banned>
Vulg said:
Seriously, you have lifers with thousands of posts who are reluctant to put up with the attack-site bullshittery, how much patience do you think lurkers/potential long-term visitors are going to have for it?
Malware warnings have absolutely nothing to do with me.

It"s ok, I expect 80% of you guys to have absolutely no clue.

Continue though, my jimmies aren"t rustled.

It doesn"t matter if this site has more hits than the other site
K bro, Myspace and Facebook, whatever, website hits don"t matter; you are totally right.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Well considering the 50% drop off rate in views, if 80% don"t have a clue, then I submit potato.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Tyen said:
K bro, Myspace and Facebook, whatever, website hits don"t matter; you are totally right.
Funny, Myspace used to have a lot more traffic than Facebook.

Who cares what you can or can"t do regarding fixing the site at this point? Your trolling of FOH users has gotten stale.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tyen said:
Malware warnings have absolutely nothing to do with me.

It"s ok, I expect 80% of you guys to have absolutely no clue.

Continue though, my jimmies aren"t rustled.

LOLOLOLOL

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Bro, did you just try to compare yourself to facebook? After you let the traffic on this site go to shit, by your own admission, and you are trying to compare your site to one of the most successful sites ever? Come on

tyen

<Banned>
Sutekh said:
LOLOLOLOL
FoH is like one of those deadbeat dads who don"t pay child support.

Keep reaching, I still rape the fuck out of Google+

Tyen said:

Keep reaching
oooooh. This is going to get interesting. Wonder if we"ll see the black hand come out with posts like these.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tyen said:

Keep reaching, I still rape the fuck out of Google+
I see you"ve ran out of things to say and have restored to meaningless statements. Congrats. You should probably get back to flawlessly executing fohguild.org

tyen

<Banned>
Etoille said:
oooooh. This is going to get interesting. Wonder if we"ll see the black hand come out with posts like these.
FoH doesn"t run by itself, incase you were the last to know.

Not even the blackhand reaches into his/her pocket to run the show.