Seriously just fix fucking site already

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
We should be clear. Tyen is eating shit not because of the Malware thing. He is eating shit because he treated this site like his own personal fiefdom, letting his Swamp Donkey abuse and troll the shit out of the community, with his assistance. But when the time comes to actually justify this abuse (By showing he had some power...any power) we end up seeing that he"s actually a limp dick that doesn"t have enough access to even fix a simple problem.

This left most of us wondering why we were being shit on by these two chuckle heads, when they couldn"t even provide anything more than our more benevolent mods like Rav, Tuco and for fuck sake even Faille. Why do they get the power to run around and be assholes?

That"s why. If Tyen acted like a normal god damn human being, who was courteous and communicated with the intent of showing even the least bit of respect for other adults, then I"m sure most of us would have bitched about the Malware, maybe even gotten angry. But we sure wouldn"t want to leave.

Iannis said:
If you were actually able to I imagine you would have fixed the malware shit in the first week.
Nope. According to tyen himself this could have been fixed over thanksgiving.

But ppl said mean things to the donkey he let loose to troll, so the site needed to learn a lesson.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Tyen said:
Ravven put Citten in the Administrator usergroup instead of Banned.

Go direct that to her, but you obviously won"t
Wait,thisis what happened to my thread?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Daelos

Guarding the guardians
It"s like Tyen is stuck in a recurrent algorithm with a defect exit clause where is is desperately trying to convince everyone he is becoming more irrelevant and childish than himself.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
haha no, it wasn"t. He linked me to the exploit he used, but fohguild is secure! ::eyeroll::

Daelos said:
It"s like Tyen is stuck in a recurrent algorithm with a defect exit clause where is is desperately trying to convince everyone he is becoming more irrelevant and childish than himself.
But when will the resources become exhausted and result in a dos

Injektilo_foh

shitlord
We should be clear. Tyen is eating shit not because of the Malware thing. He is eating shit because he treated this site like his own personal fiefdom, letting his Swamp Donkey abuse and troll the shit out of the community, with his assistance. But when the time comes to actually justify this abuse (By showing he had some power...any power) we end up seeing that he"s actually a limp dick that doesn"t have enough access to even fix a simple problem.

This left most of us wondering why we were being shit on by these two chuckle heads, when they couldn"t even provide anything more than our more benevolent mods like Rav, Tuco and for fuck sake even Faille. Why do they get the power to run around and be assholes?

That"s why. If Tyen acted like a normal god damn human being, who was courteous and communicated with the intent of showing even the least bit of respect for other adults, then I"m sure most of us would have bitched about the Malware, maybe even gotten angry. But we sure wouldn"t want to leave.
This.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Sutekh said:
haha no, it wasn"t. He linked me to the exploit he used, but fohguild is secure! ::eyeroll::
I"m sure a parking lot supervisor knows all about forum exploits.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Dude, do you realize how much free time one has while supervising a parking lot?! You can learn a lot.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don"t care about Tryen, the trolling doesn"t bother me. What bothers me is that the site is screwed up (with the viruses and lack of embeds), and the ones in charge don"t even care to let us know exactly what is going on, and what the fix will be. That"s just bad business and unprofessional.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
gavinrad said:
I"m sure a parking lot supervisor knows all about forum exploits.
I"m not going to go in-depth. God knows Tyen will try and blame me for the site being hacked again if I did.

It"s pretty easy to ignore the trollings from Tyen. Heck, some of it is even pretty funny. I don"t feel anything towards Trex. I view her as just another anonymous person writing words on the Internet. Tyen does have his hands tied since he mentioned multiple times that even if he wanted to, he couldn"t fix the site since he doesn"t have the tools/access available from Req.

The ongoing malware issues has definately been an accelerant in the decline of the board. Who wants to visit a website where you knowingly have a chance of infecting your system? Tyen even though he has his hands tied; deteriorated the situation during this time by letting himself and his girlfriend antagonise the posters which has been the mainstay of this forum since it"s creation.

I have been coming to this website more or less everyday for the past few years (it"s set as one of my Home Pages) and it is sad to see it fall like this when even admins like Tuco and Rav start to lose hope in this place.

21/12/12 might not be the end of the world but it may very well be the end of fohguild.org.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Tyen said:
I don"t have to "stop" anything. FoH will continue to have more traffic with or without malware warnings than Hoofshots 2.0.

It"s like not even in the realm of realism.

30 days from now I will post traffic graphs straight from Google Analytics. It"s beyond laughable, don"t even post anymore or visit FoH, you are only solidifying my argument by continuing to be active on this website.
Fuck, you just really don"t get it, do you? Who gives a shit about website traffic when you fucking destroy this place in the process? Yes, enjoy your traffic which is linked to FSR, PGT, and bots. But when you"ve driven everyone away with your bullshit and there"s no new content, what"s the fucking point? Yeah, maybe you"ll still get 20,000 unique visitor or whatever the fuck, but who cares? FoH is the community, not the random lurkers who come here to beat off.

And you keep saying stupid shit in response to all of us. We didn"t want this. Do you really think I want the place I spent this long coming to to fly off a cliff? Fuck no. But you"ve really left us with no other choice.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
FoH was fairly steadily in the top 5% prior to Cata, out of tens of thousands of guilds. Even the decimated remains of the guild in MOP is in the top 15% or so.

Tyen has been an unfair target for the Malware shit, but people were angry with the forum because of him long before that. Plus he didn"t even come and explain what was going on until like five fucking weeks later.

There are two things going on here:

1) The backend of the site has fallen to shit and Req doesn"t give a fuck and refuses to give anyone else power to do anything. And then the malware shit happened.

We can only assume he knows better than to give Tyen access, and won"t give access to other admins because he doesn"t really know them. You have bleed with us to be one of us or something.

2) Tyen making his girlfriend an admin. Nobody knew her, nobody asked for her to be an admin, and there"s no goddamn reason for her to even be an admin. Sure, being an admin here doesn"t require a panel review and vote via committee (how the hell IS it done?) But making an admin out of some stranger NEVER EVER goes well. Can you name anything good that has come from it, other than how funny Tyen thinks it is? And its not just true for a forum. It"s a guild, its a business, its a club you made in the fort in your backyard. Bringing in an outsider and putting them in charge because they suck your dick ALWAYS fucks shit up.

The fact that you had to have not been retarded enough to expect anything but anger and backlash over making some person nobody knows an admin tell us that you just think its *teehee* hilarious to piss people off and watch them piss and moan helplessly under your power. This whole stinking mess is some sort of dork power play trolling nerd shit. Dude, she fucking deleted one of MY posts.

If an actual Everquest FoH member who has been in FoH and several of its offshoots for the last 13 fucking years says someone shouldn"t be an admin, and ALL of the mods say so, and all of its vocal members, then stop giggling about how funny it is that you trolled everyone and TAKE THE FUCKING HINT. Yank her access and buy her a handbag, she"ll fucking get over it. You"ve had your laugh, IT HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH.

I know how Req thinks and I know how you think. You believe each and every one of the people who post here is a fucking moron and that you are so far above them that you are God amongst ants. To succeed in Everquest that"s pretty much how you had to think because the game was nothing more than a competition over limited resources. The forum isn"t your fucking game. Stop shitting on it.

The problem I want to avoid is a bunch of people leave and both sites fail. This one will fail because of Req"s apathy and Tyen thinking the whole thing is just so hilarious, and the other one could fail because once people start jumping ship they tend to jump every which way.

Anyway, you asked, so there you go. You can fix your end of the issue by demoting Trexxy and maybe people will be able to get along with her when she"s no longer swinging her unearned admin status around like a black plastic strapon. Alloria"s end of the issue, though. Well I guess if you can convince him to give a fuck but he"s let this site go for years without so much as a software update so, yeah. There has to be somebody he"s trust to handle the shit.

EDIT: Using page hits to gauge the quality of a forum is like using album sales to gauge the quality of an "artist"

Fammaden_foh

shitlord
1. Fix the "attack site" stuff.

2. Enable embeds and have a mod in charge of banning people for autoplay if its a big deal.

3. Banish Tyen and Trex. They have attained Millie status at this point but there"s no penis reveal to shame them into self exile.

Waywatcher_foh

shitlord
Fammaden said:

2. Enable embeds and have a mod in charge of banning people for autoplay if its a big deal.

3. Banish Tyen and Trex. They have attained Millie status at this point but there"s no penis reveal to shame them into self exile.
And, since none of this is ever going to happen (or at least not on a reasonable timescale), enter morenetz.org.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Fammaden said:

Are we sure there is no penis reveal?