Seriously just fix fucking site already

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

revolreggin_foh

shitlord
Laven said:
Besides like this thread and maybe 1 more in SS, FoH is dead. Everything that was being discussed here got picked right where it left off on MN. Nobody left here besides a few butthurt faggots that think this is some phase and everyone will soon return. Doesnt look like thatll be the case.
Tyen, can you drop in with your post mortem thoughts on this whole thing? I mean 4 days ago you were mocking this as hoofshots 2.0 and now a longtime gaming/forum website is dead. Your thoughts? Do you feel dumb, defied, apathetic, etc?

Trexx make sure to hold in your farts tonight when you two are spooning under the covers. Tyen has a big burden on his shoulders and probably feels terrible about himself . So don"t smother him in your rotten egg farts from your tainted rim.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Someone needs to activate me and let me use my .gif again. Cuntwhistles.

edit: Thanks

bytes

Molten Core Raider
I would like posting rights for the new site so i can complain and bitch about GW2 again.

As a sidenote, someone got access to the mail account i"ve been using for my FoH acc; about two days after this mess started.

Might be shitty coincidence, but this is the first time i"ve had something like this happening to me.

W

Wrathcaster

can someone explain to me what happened to the site and why everyone is saying it"s dead/dying? also, need approval for MN i guess if fohguild is really dead

W

Wrathcaster

bofa said:
read the first 59 pages then register for the lightside.
i really don"t have time for shit like that anymore i get maybe 20 mins a day to read foh, i just wanted a summary... so tell me if i got it right

tyen and trexx being the dipshits they are, combined with the lack of a fix for the attack site thing and the response from them did when people asked them to fix it caused the majority of FoH population to quit the site, and now the people who started MN are trying to organize the relocation?

Kaosu

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Wrathcaster said:
can someone explain to me what happened to the site and why everyone is saying it"s dead/dying? also, need approval for MN i guess if fohguild is really dead
There once was a insect named Tyen. He was a odd little thing, but relatively harmless and once in a while entertained you. The insect overlord was ever present, putting a leash on all insect antics. Then one day, there was two insects. It looked like Tyen had found a mate; another strange insect that wasn"t totally obnoxious at first, but began to spread her web around and hapless victims get a face full of spidersilk occasionally. However, the insect overlord was ever present, making sure to put a leash on all insect antics.

As time passed by, the insect overlord found more colonies to lord over, which he deemed more favorable than this one, so his presence could not be felt anymore. Unfortunately, the pair of insects begun to be more outspoken, more brazen, more of a presence so people begun to always notice that fly landing on their face or that spider crawling on them. All they could do is just move out of that area and while things began to settle down after a while, all the bad deeds done by all the insects were blamed on the pair.

Eventually, the colony began to become so dirty, that parasites began to infest the colony. Without the almighty overlord"s power, there was naught that could be done. Even after pleading with the overlord it all fell on deaf ears. The residents of the colony had enough; with some of the more outspoken and well known established residents decided to find a new colony, a hopefully better colony. One that is has leadership that will reign in both taskmasters and worker insects alike.

So henceforth, the hive swarmed leaving those who wanted to stay, here. While the others, to a promised land.

W

Wrathcaster

this is really depressing. ive been reading this forum since the beginning, and noows when it was still around, just to check out loot and mmo discussion but after i quit mmos for the most part i came here just to read and talk and make stupid posts and occasionally get some much needed advice

this forum provided me a catharsis i desperately needed at times, and whenever i was depressed and most down and at a loss for what to do and had no one to turn to, or didnt trust RL people to reveal my problems and stupidity and vanity i came here.

i dont know why but after those stupid posts id make that were at times a cry for help or at least a way for me to get the screams i couldnt let out any other place or way, i could always come here and most of the time it made me feel better or at least gave me an outlet

it helped me and now thats gone, if foh truly dies ive lost something i cant ever replace and as depressed as i am and as shit as my life has become constantly ive lost the one place i always felt like i had to turn to and i knew someone would listen

even if they ridiculed me for what i said i just knew someone was listening and i could say here what i couldnt bring myself to say in the flesh

now as it was its gone and tyen i hope you understand what ive lost, what you helped to destroy in my life. ive lost something i cant replace, not really, not truly it will never be the same and i wont have this outlet and the audience to listen when i need someone to hear

i hate you for that but now i mostly just hate myself knowing how pathetic it was that a gaming forum was where id go for help and expunge the horrible things i was feeling

now that its gone i know how truly lost i am, how sad it all is

bye guys thanks for listening when i needed an ear

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Wrathcaster said:
this is really depressing. ive been reading this forum since the beginning, and noows when it was still around, just to check out loot and mmo discussion but after i quit mmos for the most part i came here just to read and talk and make stupid posts and occasionally get some much needed advice

this forum provided me a catharsis i desperately needed at times, and whenever i was depressed and most down and at a loss for what to do and had no one to turn to, or didnt trust RL people to reveal my problems and stupidity and vanity i came here.

i dont know why but after those stupid posts id make that were at times a cry for help or at least a way for me to get the screams i couldnt let out any other place or way, i could always come here and most of the time it made me feel better or at least gave me an outlet

it helped me and now thats gone, if foh truly dies ive lost something i cant ever replace and as depressed as i am and as shit as my life has become constantly ive lost the one place i always felt like i had to turn to and i knew someone would listen

even if they ridiculed me for what i said i just knew someone was listening and i could say here what i couldnt bring myself to say in the flesh

now as it was its gone and tyen i hope you understand what ive lost, what you helped to destroy in my life. ive lost something i cant replace, not really, not truly it will never be the same and i wont have this outlet and the audience to listen when i need someone to hear

i hate you for that but now i mostly just hate myself knowing how pathetic it was that a gaming forum was where id go for help and expunge the horrible things i was feeling

Bro.. we are ALL still here.. just on a different bookmark. :) Come over to MN and post and be happy as a pathetic loser can be! *winks* Seriously though, go register and you"ll see we are all still there.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Wrathcaster said:

You"re welcome to continue your excellent posting on morenetz.org anytime