Sex, Drugs, Riffs & Solos: The Rock Thread \m/

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
A ton of rock albums came out this weekend. Sheepdogs, Eagles of Death Metal, and Blitzen Trapper all had new releases on Friday.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Ugh, I really loved the Sheepdogs debut album but since then I felt they kind of mellowed the edge enough that I was bored with most of the new stuff they put out.

I'm glad they're coming back to 'the' sound again, though:

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I saw Sheepdogs at a festival in GGP on Saturday and they killed. Their lead singer is so good. They played a lot of material from the new album and I liked almost all of it. Have only given the new album one listen though. I've generally liked every new release more than the previous so hopefully they keep that up.

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
Clutch/Mastodon/COC on Friday! In an ideal world, would be Wednesday in Austin and Thursday in Dallas as well, but just can't swing it with work.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Didn't see a mention in here for Graveyard. A friend introduced me to them a couple months ago. Those Swedes can rock quite a bit.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Truckfighters are getting heavy play on my Spotify lately. Really dig their album Gravity X

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I sure hell wish so, Qotsa are doing a follow up to Clockwork this year i belive, so not soon :/. I'm hopeful.

I'm fine with that. I'm practically gay for Josh Homme. Everything he does is awesome.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users