SGDQ Trannyfest 2019

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This shit is horrible.

Noodleface Noodleface I can’t believe you like this god awful crap. I’d rather watch you play Final Fantasy Online again.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
This shit is horrible.

Noodleface Noodleface I can’t believe you like this god awful crap. I’d rather watch you play Final Fantasy Online again.

This is how I feel about baseball, basketball, hockey, football, soccer, and golf. Especially baseball.

Edit: I am not watching this year, feels like they sucked the fun out for me or maybe the novelty has worn off. Either way I’m just not digging it anymore but I don’t give two shits if anyone else does.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
I enjoy this every year. It’s a thing to just zone out on while my buddy and I get drunk. I like whey they do interesting shit like the link to the past/Metroid rom run

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I love speedruns. Also this event raises over $2M every 6 months for great charities
Yeah. This and Child's Play are two of the most successful charity groups in the gaming community. Desert Bus is also a lot.

Yes, these people are really weird, but so what? A lot of really great things have been done by weird people.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Yes, these people are really weird, but so what? A lot of really great things have been done by weird people.
Like Jimmy Saville, the greatest charity fundraiser in British history.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Like Jimmy Saville, the greatest charity fundraiser in British history.

I've seen you posting here a fair amount and I'm always astounded at how much of a mongoloid you are.

• 2Worf
  • 1GreNeg

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Watching this behind the scenes look at their setup really shows how far GDQ has come since the beginning.

hqdefaul2t.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

jklhqdefault.jpg

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I really need to start going to other threads and proclaiming how shit it is that people even like discussing the thread topic. Seems all the rage.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This is how I feel about baseball, basketball, hockey, football, soccer, and golf. Especially baseball.

To each their own

I really need to start going to other threads and proclaiming how shit it is that people even like discussing the thread topic. Seems all the rage.

Welcome to circa 2002? I was just trying to bring back your favorite poster Dumar.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I just wanted to make sure I posted about how boring it was to read 6 pages of this thread that was mostly whiney nerds complaining about other nerds that are better at video games than they are. Can't believe anyone likes to post to complain about this stuff.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Although I will agree some of the "clipped through a wall" to basically skip everything is stretching the idea of "speed run" to the point of breaking.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
lol it was confirmed that dude was picking up a drink and it only looked like he sniffed her chair due to the camera angle.

Even if the guy IS guilty, she's gorgeous and I bet her nether-regions smell like orange sherbet.

• 1Mother of God

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I just wanted to make sure I posted about how boring it was to read 6 pages of this thread that was mostly whiney nerds complaining about other nerds that are better at video games than they are. Can't believe anyone likes to post to complain about this stuff.
Me reading this post:

Ok, last time.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You guys keep posting Cosmo but he's basically an outcast of the community. And life in general I guess

• 1Worf

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
You guys keep posting Cosmo but he's basically an outcast of the community. And life in general I guess
I'm just here for the shitposting, Noodle! Help a brother out. Who's a more prominent degenerate that I can make fun of?

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity