Shazam! (2019)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Watched this during my Superhero Movie Catch-Up Binge today. WW84, Black Widow, Shazam, and Shang-Chi in that order. I'd say that this was by FAR my favorite of the four. Like it isn't even close. It's also probably the best DC movie. I went in expecting nothing and got an extremely fun time.

This movie made me legitimately laugh a few times, which is very hard to do for a movie by anyone not named Mel Brooks.

There was a funny reference to "Big" midway through where he and the villain fight each other very briefly on a giant walking-piano, wondering if anyone else caught that.

Looking forward to a sequel. This is the best DCEU movie and they better capitalize on it.

Today's movies, for me, go Shazam >>> Black Widow > Shang-Chi >> WW84. Yeah, BW over Shang-Chi because the sidekick is a hot blonde badass instead of Awkwafina. I didn't hate any of these four movies at all but I'll say that Shazam was the only one I'd watch a second time.