She-Hulk

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sevens

Log Wizard
Gotta disagree on Kate Bishop from Hawkeye. The whole point of the show is that she was nowhere near as good as Clint was, but he saw enough of himself/his kids in her that he couldn't help himself and got involved. She was never, at any point in the show that I can remember, even close to his level. Maybe something I forgot at the very end as like a redemption or something, but Clint fucking dominated her in every way. Sure, the series starts off with her making some fairly crazy shot, but if we were forced to think about it during the series, Clint would have made the same shot with his eyes closed, one armed, hopping on one foot, with a toddler trying to distract him. From twice the distance. While being shot at. With the fate of his kids hanging in the balance. That's why I liked that one more than pretty much every other D+ show.
Not only that....it established that Kate Bishop had been training in Archery and martial arts since a very young age so she had developed her skills over years.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Amod Amod can we have this merged with

I believe Harshaw Harshaw made both anyway.

Cheers!

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
This woman is a massive racist cunt.
Intensifies Starship Troopers GIF

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Amod Amod can we have this merged with

I believe Harshaw Harshaw made both anyway.

Cheers!
merged

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
This woman is a massive racist cunt.
She might be, but I agree with Rajaah Rajaah she is hot. And she didn't come off racist in The Good Place, so I guess she can keep it under control when on camera, which is fine.
Anyway, about Indian chicks.... I used to love looking at the one on Royal Pains. She's a good lookin' broad.
Reshma Shetty
qPxEdj8.png

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
She-Hulk-Actress-talks-about-villain-differences-between-comics-and-series.webp.webp

Jamil recently revealed that because of the series, he was able to overcome an eating disorder. Also, in an interview, the actress commented that she did 90% of her stunts, but doesn’t know if it makes the final cut (via The Direct).

“For the first time, they made me feel strong and powerful. And I did 90% of my own stunts. I don’t know how much of that actually made it into the final cut, because notoriously with Marvel, there’s a lot they can really bring into the context of the show,” she said.

While at San Diego Comic-Con, Jamil explained why she thinks that much of the criticism Marvel fans receive is unwarranted. "I think they get a bad rap sometimes online because they're very passionate and they have a lot of opinions," the actor said during an interview with ComicBook.com's Phase Zero. "But if they weren't so passionate, if they didn't have all those opinions, Marvel maybe wouldn't have evolved to what it is now without the fans. So we have them to thank. Even if they give us tough love sometimes, normally they're right."

The Morrigan

Potato del Grande
She-Hulk-Actress-talks-about-villain-differences-between-comics-and-series.webp.webp

Jamil recently revealed that because of the series, he was able to overcome an eating disorder. Also, in an interview, the actress commented that she did 90% of her stunts, but doesn’t know if it makes the final cut (via The Direct).

“For the first time, they made me feel strong and powerful. And I did 90% of my own stunts. I don’t know how much of that actually made it into the final cut, because notoriously with Marvel, there’s a lot they can really bring into the context of the show,” she said.

While at San Diego Comic-Con, Jamil explained why she thinks that much of the criticism Marvel fans receive is unwarranted. "I think they get a bad rap sometimes online because they're very passionate and they have a lot of opinions," the actor said during an interview with ComicBook.com's Phase Zero. "But if they weren't so passionate, if they didn't have all those opinions, Marvel maybe wouldn't have evolved to what it is now without the fans. So we have them to thank. Even if they give us tough love sometimes, normally they're right."

Attachments

• R.jpg
    R.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 4Like
  • 4Worf
Reactions: 7 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Coffee brand coffee blah blah

Such BS. Not the vid, but the fact that they instantly call you a sexist because you complain about the CGI. People breaking down and crying? We bitched about Sonic the Hedgehog, but they manned up (lol) and made it an awesome masterpiece as far as game movies go. It's made 100s of millions.

They'll just keep the unfinished looking CGI in, and blame us men I suppose. I might watch episode 1 in the same way I'd watch an MST3000 movie :p

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Such BS. Not the vid, but the fact that they instantly call you a sexist because you complain about the CGI. People breaking down and crying? We bitched about Sonic the Hedgehog, but they manned up (lol) and made it an awesome masterpiece as far as game movies go. It's made 100s of millions.

They'll just keep the unfinished looking CGI in, and blame us men I suppose. I might watch episode 1 in the same way I'd watch an MST3000 movie :p
i had planned on watching this, but if this is the CGI they are running with, it looks like typical cheap shit disney production. i might pass because they dont care how it looks. also, the curry chick looks fat as fuck in an unsexy outfit

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
When does this start? I'm totally giving it a shot just because of the attorney at law bit. Maybe it will be like Birdman: Attorney at Law.

spronk

FPS noob
10 days

i expect it to be like every other Marvel MCU show so far, average, doesn't really have any impact on an overall arc, a bit too goofy on the humor and entirely forgettable. Still, I love Tatiana Maslany from Orphan Black so I'll watch just for her.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user