She-Hulk

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Her thing was usually calling out bullshit weight reduction methods. Like “cleanses” that basically give you diarrhea and fuck up your body
She's a racist sjw nutjob.

Par for the course for Disney top cast her.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The number is real. lol
FYPDB6sVUAA2xWw.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Her thing was usually calling out bullshit weight reduction methods. Like “cleanses” that basically give you diarrhea and fuck up your body

no, she's super ultra woke. The worst kind

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Did the cgi get worse?
well its not bad if this were 2005. yeah the action scenes look like dogshit. still i will at least check out the first episode. that indian woman does look like spandex is her best friend. its hiding lots of sins.

• 1Like

Brad2770

I’m going to fap at least once. My 14 year old self would want that.

• 3Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I like Indian women so I think she's pretty hot in general, maybe I will watch this after all.

Proooooobably not
indian women have a pretty good stink in them from all the curry. if thats not a dealbreaker, then you should be good.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I will watch this. With all the cameos and such, it should at least be semi-interesting.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Nice they are doing her 4th wall breaks.
Yeah, I appreciate that part. I will admit already seeing another "Female version of a male character shows up and just does everything much better than him right off the bat and doesn't really even have to try very hard at it" story is going to grate on me. Jane Foster Thor, The chick in Hawkeye, Female side character in Shang Chi, And we already know Mary Sue versions of Black Panther and Ironman are on the way. She Hulk was a great character without her being "faster, stronger, more balanced" than Hulk. It's making me a lot less eager to stream this illicitly and not pay Disney a penny for it, I tell ya.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Yeah, I appreciate that part. I will admit already seeing another "Female version of a male character shows up and just does everything much better than him right off the bat and doesn't really even have to try very hard at it" story is going to grate on me. Jane Foster Thor, The chick in Hawkeye, Female side character in Shang Chi, And we already know Mary Sue versions of Black Panther and Ironman are on the way. She Hulk was a great character without her being "faster, stronger, more balanced" than Hulk. It's making me a lot less eager to stream this illicitly and not pay Disney a penny for it, I tell ya.
She-Hulk has always been stronger, faster, more nimble than Hulk in a normal setting. However, she doesn't rage out to anywhere near the lengths that Hulk does.

Goatface

She-Hulk has always been stronger, faster, more nimble than Hulk in a normal setting. However, she doesn't rage out to anywhere near the lengths that Hulk does.
she started out at 75t max, then it went over 100t and pretty sure they said a few years ago her rage limit is higher than banner's hulk.

Goatface

You know the Marvel SuperHeroes game isn't canon. :D
i don't read marvel anymore thought it was in the avengers, i just read/remember headlines
but damn, she should get super mad being drawn like this
1658710906712.png

• 1Like

Haus

<Silver Donator>
she started out at 75t max, then it went over 100t and pretty sure they said a few years ago her rage limit is higher than banner's hulk.
Well, it was also established in the comics that her muscle mass when in Jen form correlated to her hulk strength. So she worked out to improve her strength training in non-hulk form and it increased her hulk strength proportionally. (Yeah, I have actually read the comics, I'm actually a fan of the character)

I have no problem with that. And with her being more agile as more of her normal brain is still in control. But that sequence in the trailer which was "anything he can do I can do better" just grated the hell out of me. Especially as the current MCU version is supposedly "Professor Hulk" essentially and supposed to be the balanced best of Banner.

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Gotta disagree on Kate Bishop from Hawkeye. The whole point of the show is that she was nowhere near as good as Clint was, but he saw enough of himself/his kids in her that he couldn't help himself and got involved. She was never, at any point in the show that I can remember, even close to his level. Maybe something I forgot at the very end as like a redemption or something, but Clint fucking dominated her in every way. Sure, the series starts off with her making some fairly crazy shot, but if we were forced to think about it during the series, Clint would have made the same shot with his eyes closed, one armed, hopping on one foot, with a toddler trying to distract him. From twice the distance. While being shot at. With the fate of his kids hanging in the balance. That's why I liked that one more than pretty much every other D+ show.

• 5Solidarity
  • 4Like
Reactions: 8 users