Sherlock

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I don't think I've ever seen someone so wrong before. Unless we're talking about cheesecake. Then you're really right.

Jalynfane

Phank 2002
rrr_img_52897.jpg

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Wife loves Elementary. Can't get into it personally.

Also, for folks wondering what Sherlock was up to these past two years....

tongue.png

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
I didn't mind Moriarty, once I got over how weird he was. He had some amazing scenes - in that journalist's house, or right at the end on the rooftop.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i think it has to do with that high falsetto voice, reminds me too much of jim carrey in pet detective and it makes me fucking crazy. he may be the greatest actor but when i hear his ridiculously over the top voice i end up picking up sharp objects and stabbing my monitor with them. :/

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He also talked like a fucking 6 year old and over acted shit in the worst way. He was awful

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Blasphemy! Elementary is to Sherlock as pie is to cake.
My issue with elementary is its typically crime of the week but the acting is still good and characters aren't butchered like moriarty and I still really enjoy mycraft, watson, and moriarty even if they are female versions/different

Running Dog_sl

shitlord
Still can't decide who I like more from Sherlock or elementary but fuck that country for only havine 3 or 4 episodes a season
We're lucky to be able to get Benedict Cumberbatch on public-funded TV, especially given how many films (15 since 2010), TV , theatre and radio stuff he does. It's a good job he enjoys working on the show so much, so make the most of it while it lasts.