Shit

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I'm clenching at my desk to try and squeeze this one into a no-wipe diamond. Will report back on progress in ~2 hours.

I've had a bunch of those lately. Really feel like everything in life, all the trials and tribulations, have led up to this delivery of repeated perfection. Life is great.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I've felt things you people wouldn't believe. Ass cheeks on fire off the shoulder of the seat. I watched blood soak the toilet-paper floating in the bowl. All those moments will forever remain, like the anal tears in my ass. Time to clench.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Pain? You don't know what pain is!
20191007_110523.jpg

Fuck Cancer

• 1Haram

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Captains Log:

Waited all day to shit. Quarter past four and my stomach feels like a pot simmering tapioca. Waddle upstairs to unleash hell; office is completely empty because it's friday and the boss is gone.

Pure bliss.

• 1Worf

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Whew lads, I'm about halfway through a real gut drainer and all I could think about was coming here to tell all of you.

• 1Brony
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Vanquish your foe or die trying and ascend into the halls of Valhalla

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
My cat's contribution.

• 1Barf
  • 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
Feed him less canned food. Cats ain't supposed to have wet shit.

Kibble is good for their teeth and good for their gut!

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>

Izo

Tranny Chaser
That shit pick is like 3 months old from when i first got him and switched his food. So stop giving me
bullshit
In for a penny, in for a pound. Post vid of your cats current poops, Sir. Clearly these gentlemen would like to assess the evidence.

• 1Haram
  • 1EyeRoll

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I really like spicy food, jalapeños, habanero, etc. Anyone else who does understands the next day usually sucks. Why is spicy the only flavor your butthole can taste? Someone should do something to fix this.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I really like spicy food, jalapeños, habanero, etc. Anyone else who does understands the next day usually sucks. Why is spicy the only flavor your butthole can taste? Someone should do something to fix this.
Try sitting on your food instead, might taste better in your mouth in the morning.

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
In for a penny, in for a pound. Post vid of your cats current poops, Sir. Clearly these gentlemen would like to assess the evidence.
Sorry I'll only fedex overnight samples.

• 1Bullshit