Should I lie on my business school application and say I'm gay?

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I'm looking through the class profiles of all the top business schools that I'm considering and these fucks are all pushing the diversity shit real hard. Obviously I can't do much about being a white male shitlord, but I don't see how it could hurt to say that I'm gay on the application. I could even join some sort of gay business fraternity in the meantime to add credibility, then on my essays I could write about how hard it was being gay in college to excuse my mediocre GPA. Is there honestly any downside to this?

Please keep in mind that this is in the grown ups forum and there is no trolling permitted.

Bro, we leave in a world where you can choose your gender or orientation daily based on how you feel. You aren't lying on the form if you feel gay today while filling it out but feel straight every other day of your life.

Just consider the possibility of sex with a male for a few minutes and if it doesn't totally turn you off then you are in the clear.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
giphy.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
How far are you willing to take it? If you're willing to take it ass to mouth in order to get this job, lie away.

• 1Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Clearly being gay means you will have a shitty GPA.

lol.
obviously it would be some sort of story about how I was afraid to come out and be gay during the Bush years and became depressed and my school work suffered. then Obama came into the office and rainbows sprouted everywhere and made everything better.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
obviously it would be some sort of story about how I was afraid to come out and be gay during the Bush years and became depressed and my school work suffered. then Obama came into the office and rainbows sprouted everywhere and made everything better.
I mean technically you should be more afraid as a gay under Obama due to his acceptance of Islamic "refugees"

• 1Like

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Why not just be truthful, don't they have a special ed program

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Will they interview you before hand?
If no might as well write middle eastern ancestry as well.

If they ask details you say middle east of europe.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Don't you look Syrian?
The gay thing cant hurt.
If they ask on the interview, tell them you'll rather not talk about that and you'll rather be judged on your merits.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Just say No
[ ]Asian or Pacific Islander

Practically no advantage

Maybe A-rab or the indian w/ the dot not the feather

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm looking through the class profiles of all the top business schools that I'm considering and these fucks are all pushing the diversity shit real hard. Obviously I can't do much about being a white male shitlord, but I don't see how it could hurt to say that I'm gay on the application. I could even join some sort of gay business fraternity in the meantime to add credibility, then on my essays I could write about how hard it was being gay in college to excuse my mediocre GPA. Is there honestly any downside to this?

Please keep in mind that this is in the grown ups forum and there is no trolling permitted.

In all seriousness, you already are gay, so no lie is needed.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Don't you look Syrian?
The gay thing cant hurt.
If they ask on the interview, tell them you'll rather not talk about that and you'll rather be judged on your merits.
Syrian? Not nearly dark enough for that. It would be very difficult for me to make the case that I'm anything other than straight up European style white other than maybe like 1/8th of something.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Syrian? Not nearly dark enough for that. It would be very difficult for me to make the case that I'm anything other than straight up European style white other than maybe like 1/8th of something.

What if you changed your name to Mohammad Al'Akbar Kasoofi

• 1Like

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
As a fellow affirmative action recipient, your endorsement means a lot to me Lyrical.

Actually, I was already an Executive at the age of 30 by the time I was accepted into a t1 MBA program. I was the only in my cohort already an Executive. And I became an Executive by the time I was 30 because I outsold everyone else in the country for years, and there were 500 of us in the position. None of that is made up, Tuco verified who I was years ago, from newspaper articles and my resume.

It doesn't surprise me you need to try to apply for protected status to try accomplish anything in your life, you fucking loser.