Should I lie on my business school application and say I'm gay?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Actually, I was already an Executive at the age of 30 by the time I was accepted into a t1 MBA program. I was the only in my cohort already an Executive. And I became an Executive by the time I was 30 because I outsold everyone else in the country for years, and there were 500 of us in the position. None of that is made up, Tuco verified who I was years ago, from newspaper articles and my resume.

It doesn't surprise me you need to try to apply for protected status to try accomplish anything in your life, you fucking loser.
UT isn't a T1 business school. Sorry, you didn't sell enough magazines to make it with the big boys.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
UT isn't a T1 business school. Sorry, you didn't sell enough magazines to make it with the big boys.

UT is ranked #14 in Forbes and 17 for US News and World Report. Top 20 is the definition of T1. When I was there, it was higher for Business Week, which means nothing now anyway, that I'm self employed. Rick Perry has been on a push to more the program more inclusive (meaning lower standards to get it), but standards were more rigorous when I was there. Like a few % difference from #1.

I'm surprised you can even get forum access from your trailer.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
You could lead a gay life for a year, post it everywhere on social media, and guarantee yourself with proof that you are gay. And then lead another 4-6 years of gay life during your school years.

After that, you would be able to become a completed faggot.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
UT is ranked #14 in Forbes and 17 for US News and World Report. Top 20 is the definition of T1. When I was there, it was higher for Business Week, which means nothing now anyway, that I'm self employed. Rick Perry has been on a push to more the program more inclusive (meaning lower standards to get it), but standards were more rigorous when I was there. Like a few % difference from #1.

I'm surprised you can even get forum access from your trailer.
Good to know, I'll add it to my short list. When I see you at the alumni functions would you prefer I address you as Lyrical, Shonuff, or Uncle Tom?

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Actually, I was already an Executive at the age of 30 by the time I was accepted into a t1 MBA program. I was the only in my cohort already an Executive. And I became an Executive by the time I was 30 because I outsold everyone else in the country for years, and there were 500 of us in the position. None of that is made up, Tuco verified who I was years ago, from newspaper articles and my resume.

It doesn't surprise me you need to try to apply for protected status to try accomplish anything in your life, you fucking loser.

My cock is so large and juicy. Like. Big.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Agreed. Just as long it's not goblin cock, it will be all good.

I had to stick a foley catheter in a patient a couple days ago who was uncircumcised and probably never retracted his foreskin. It took me like 10 minutes to try and find his urethra because I couldn't retract it all the way and the poor dude had serious BPH and retained like 1L of urine.

My point is...uncut dicks are gross.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I say do it,

You may want to suck a dick at least once so you can hang your hat on a pixel of truth, which makes for a more convincing lie.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Unless you're into chewing on foreskin and potential smegma, I think most guys prefer cut. :

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Half Egyptian myself and have never seen the option for Middle Eastern ethnicity in my life. Arabs dont get affirmative action and are considered caucasian.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
I am surprised by the fact that yellow asians are actually penalized for being asians and whites are not.